Greenhouse gas & energy are major problems for the future of America and Geothermal heat pumps are a great form of alternative energy has been around for over 30 years. Below are some facts about geothermal that you need to know.
Dave Goldsholl | Eastern Natural Resources Group Inc.
Everyone knows that alternative energy will control the next decade, with a President & Congress that understand that greenhouse gas & energy are major problems for America, we must act now. One great form of alternative energy has been around for over 30 years. It is gaining acceptance without any media or advertisements. Geothermal heat pumps are the answer for America’s many problems. Here are some facts about geothermal that you need to know:
- Made in America. Supporting geothermal will increase jobs in manufacturing in the USA. It will also create jobs for plumbers, electricians, HVAC contractors, drillers, excavators & other misc labor.
- Greenhouse gas will be reduced by installing geothermal heat pumps. Geothermal uses no oil, gas or propane for heating buildings. It is powered by electric & the temperature of the earth.
- Reducing building owners heat/cool bills up to 70% every year once installed. That will help schools, office building retail & homeowner’s wallet. Lower taxes in towns for their energy expenses.
- Geothermal is available right now everywhere in the country, no need to wait for a new energy to be invented.
- Geothermal heat pump company’s sales are increases 10-30% every year even with recession. Below is a chart of sales.
- Reduce foreign oil consumption & energy security for America.
- Recent tax incentives by the federal government are helping geothermal.
Here is a list of federal tax incentives if you install geothermal heat pumps:
- 30% tax credit for complete cost of system for residential.
- 10% tax credit or cash rebate for complete cost of system for commercial buildings.
- 5 year write off for complete cost of system, with 60% in the first year for commercial buildings.
- $1.80 per sq. ft of building size tax deduction.
Plus many states have more incentives. To find out more go to www.dsireusa.org
Heat pump sales
The total market for U.S. GHPs in 2009 is estimated to be about $3.7 billion dollars, including equipment and installation cost (and not reduced by government or other incentives). PMG expects a high growth rate to continue for a few years and by 2013 PMG projects the U.S. geothermal heat pump market to almost triple in value.
Below is a chart that shows the cost for geothermal heat pumps:
Eastern Natural Resources Group Inc.
Po Box 72
Glen rock, NJ 07452
This post does not have any comments. Be the first to leave a comment below.
Post A Comment
You must be logged in before you can post a comment. Login now.