Solaire's mission is to dramatically increase the use of solar power by providing a mounting canopy for every commercial solar parking lot. Our goal is to revolutionize the solar parking installation market and minimize its environmental impact through our product line, which delivers Architecturally Integrated Renewable Energy.
Solar Parking Structures
Laurence Mackler | Solaire Generation, Inc
1. Aside from California, what regions in North America are leading the way for solar energy production?
2. What changes have you seen or do you expect to see in the corporate world in terms of attitudes toward clean energy?
3. What are some common misconceptions about solar energy?
4. How are companies capitalizing on solar power?
5. How did you get interested in solar energy and how did you come up with the idea for a solar parking canopy?
6. What are the advantages to putting a solar structure in a parking lot?
7. Are there subsidies or other financial assistance programs available for solar structures?
8. How much power does a system generate (power per avg. canopy)?
9. What are the various types of solar structures offered?
10. Could you easily add electric vehicle charging stations to the structures that would use the power directly from the panels?
11. How much value is placed on the shading and weather protection factor as a fringe benefit of solar structures?
12. How long does it take to complete a project? Can the parking lot still be used during construction? Is the canopy assembled onsite?
13. What prompted the design of the Solaire premium canopy? What makes it different from other products currently on the market?
This post does not have any comments. Be the first to leave a comment below.
Post A Comment
You must be logged in before you can post a comment. Login now.