One of the barriers in growth of Alternate and Renewable applications is the lack of presence of one sole Energy Administration Authority for regulation of energy sector. We strongly recommend that that one Energy Administration Authority should be evolved to streamline decision making.
Alternate Ways to Overcome Energy Crisis in Pakistan
Engr. Faiz Mohammad Bhutta
Energy in all forms is closely linked to economic prosperity of the county. Energy demand is increasing day by day because of urbanization, climate change and global warming.
- Insulation of buildings roofs, walls, pipes and ducts.
- Use of glazed glass at building facades
- Use of energy efficient materials in buildings
- Use of high efficiency motors, pumps and controllers
- Use of Variable Frequency Drives (VFDs)
- Replacement of conventional heating & cooling by solar water heating & cooling
- Replacement of electro-magnetic ballast by electronic ballasts
- Replacement of conventional lighting by LED and Solar Lighting
- Installation of automatic shut off of lighting
- Installation of occupancy sensors
- Installation of exterior lighting controls
This post does not have any comments. Be the first to leave a comment below.
Post A Comment
You must be logged in before you can post a comment. Login now.