The AltEnergyMag team had the opportunity to walk the expo floor and visit with companies from across the industry for a peak at some of the new products that will be showcased this year. Below is a compilation of some great new products that should be an interest to you.
2011 AWEA WindPower Conference & Exhibition Report
Maxwell Technologies - 16 V Small Cell Module
Polaris America LLC - P15-50 Wind Turbine
- Air temperature
- Relative humidity
- Air pressure
- Wind direction
- Wind speed
- Solar Radiation
Register for More Information
- Reduces the environmental footprint of your electrical energy supply
- Eligible for renewable energy credits
- Promotes community sustainability values
- Lowers and stabilizes energy costs
- Provides energy independence
- Turbine configuration: 3 blades, horizontal axis, downwind
- Rated power at 11 m/s: 55 kW
- Main brake system: Rapid fail-safe dual mechanical brakes
- Secondary safety system: Pitch control system (for over-speed regulation) using passive springloaded
- mechanism (patent pending)
- Tower options: Freestanding monopole and freestanding lattice (100-140 ft.)
This post does not have any comments. Be the first to leave a comment below.
Post A Comment
You must be logged in before you can post a comment. Login now.
Get an efficient power supply system based on lithium technology and receive 12V/24V and 230V/50Hz simultaneously.
The Clayton Power lithium battery system can be charged from the mains via a G3 Combi - inverter/charger, an alternator while driving or from other power sources.
Our lithium ion batteries can be connected in parallel to achieve scalable power capacity and output. Connect more inverters or inverter/chargers to get a greater 230V output and even faster charging times.
The G3 Combi - Inverter/Charger series, is a combined 230V power supply and intelligent multi charger in one compact unit.
Lithium Ion Batteries
Built-in Battery Management System. 12V and 24V - 100Ah. Scalable up to 2000Ah.
+ Powerful + Low weight + Long lifetime + Fast charging
Clayton Power | Lithium Battery Systems for Mobile, Off-Grid and Storage Solutions