These folks are regular contributors to our eMagazine and we are in their debt for sharing their expertise with us.
If you just want to contribute one article, interview or case study - click here.
Len Calderone - Contributing Author
Len has contributed articles to several publications. He also writes opinion editorials for a local newspaper. He is now retired.
Len has contributed over 20 articles to the eMagazine.
Len's Most Recent Articles
Pradhnya Tajne - Contributing Author
Pradhnya is a creative and self-driven writer with over seven years of experience. Currently, she works as an Assistant Content Manager, with a focus on the renewable energy domain, for Transparency Market Research. Through her writing, she sheds light on clean alternative energy projects.
Pradhnya's Most Recent Articles
If you would like to be a featured author or blogger in this publication please let us know by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Here's how it works!
- Commit to contributing one article per month - technically or educationally based articles related to the Alternative Energy Industry.
- We'll set you up with a biography listing here - with photo, bio and link to your website or blog.
- Your articles will appear on the site within a few days of preparation and be listed in your profile on this page
If you would like contribute an article, interview or case study, please let us know by email to email@example.com
- The process is very simple. Just email the paper or article along with any diagrams, photos etc. that you wish to have included. Length is not restricted. We do all the formatting and title graphics etc. and prepare the article for publication.
- If you would rather do an email interview, just send me 5 or 6 lead in questions that cover the topic that you would like the interview to focus on. I will add a few of my own questions and send back the complete interview for you to fill in the answers.
- Biographies, photos, logos and company links can also be included.
- As soon as we receive the complete article or interview, we will get it ready and send you a link to preview before it goes live.
- Your articles will appear in the next available update (usually within a few days).