From Research to Industry and Markets. CCH - Congress Center Hamburg, Germany
• 270 Plenary and Oral Presentations
- Highly sophisticated research and engineering issues
- In-depth analysis of market environment related topics
- Changes and development of the political framework
• 15% of Presentations about Biofuels
• Great opportunity to get a holistic overview over all aspects of biomass
Florence/ Munich, 1rst June 2009 - The 17th European Biomass Conference and Exhibition covers the whole range of Biomass related topics from Biomass Resources, Conversion Processes, Biofuels to Markets and Policies. It is a global event in both senses: Covering the Biomass topics from around the world and assessing each topic in detail.
Jean-François Dallemand and Heinz Ossenbrink, European Commission, Joint Research Centre, ISPRA and Technical Programme Coordinators confirm: At this year's Conference one focus will be on biofuels as about 40 contributions (15%) of the 270 plenary and oral presentations will deal with various aspects of the biofuels sector. Several of them are highly sophisticated research and engineering issues, others going to the point of interest of politicians, developers and implementers.
The following topics will be presented and also controversially discussed amongst 40 speeches in the area of biofuels:
- Microalgae as Promising Source for Biodiesel Production
- Next Generation of Biofuels Production: Biodiesel and Green Diesel
- The substitution potential of Biofuels in Aviation
- Jatropha Biodiesel Research and Development in China
- Global Biofuels Supply and Demand Outlook: Facing a brave new world?
- Impact of Biodiesel Introduction in the Worldwide Vegetable Oil Market
The Biomass Conference and Exhibition as an international platform for the exchange of opinions and knowledge on a professional level is known for the fact that all research, demonstration and application results in the biofuels field are assessed on the occasion of the Conference. All issues are presented and discussed and all future biofuels perspectives are evaluated.
Solar FlexRack TDPâ„˘ Turnkey Trackers are the next generation, single-axis solar tracker solution, complete with comprehensive services and support. What sets this tracking solution apart is its updated tracking technology bundled with a full suite of best-in-class project services and support for commercial and utility-scale solar customers. The TDP Turnkey Tracker offers the lowest total cost solution by providing the only tracker in the industry that includes full design, installation, commissioning, and support services bundled in one contract. Solar FlexRack's TDP Solar Tracker solution is supported by an in-house team of experts that includes mechanical, structural, civil, electrical and geotechnical engineers and geologists. To learn more about Solar FlexRack's TDP Turnkey Tracker, one of the most cost-effective and comprehensive tracker solutions available, please visit: http://solarflexrack.com/products/tracker.