The global market for solar energy has grown substantially in the past several years, and Parker's Electromechanical Automation Division, a leading supplier of motion control technology, is keeping in step with demand, as you'll see if you visit us at the upcoming Intersolar show in San Francisco.
Parker recognizes the critical value of bringing technologies to market quickly, and our systematic approach allows our engineering team to maintain a strict timeline to develop and execute projects while mitigating risks. This six-step approach includes:
• Understanding Your Needs. Based on a review of your goals, we help develop a rigorous definition of system requirements.
• System Analysis. Proprietary software analyzes the proposed system value and optimal component sizing.
• Solution Proposal. We document the system requirements, cost effectiveness of options, proposed system design and analysis, price quotation and delivery schedule.
• Project Management. A project manager assigned to your project uses a secure, 24/7 Web-based tool to manage progress and keep both the engineering teams informed and current.
• Acceptance Test Procedure. This mutually agreed upon document outlines the procedures, tools and methods used to verify that all project performances meet desired specifications.
• After-Sales Support. Includes an engineer on site during delivery, machine inspection, training, maintenance and 24/7 support.
This process, combined with Parker's unique toolset and highly experienced engineering team, gives customers confidence as we bring their solar project to market. Moreover, Parker is a single resource offering customers a wide range of solar-related capabilities and complete motion solutions, including:
• Solar Panel Manufacturing
• Laser Scribing for Thin Film PV
• Integrated Automated Glass Buffers with Conveyors
• Solar Array Positioning
• Large Glass (2.2m x 2.8m) Handling Gantry
• Flat Panel Manufacturing
• Wafer Metrology
Discover how Parker -- the world's leading diversified manufacturer of motion and control technologies and systems -- helps OEMs and machine builders lower the cost of motion control technology, reduce risk and speed time to market by visiting us in July:
Intersolar North America
Booth #8238 (West Hall, 2nd floor)
San Francisco, California
July 14-16, 2009
We'll be sharing the booth with Parker Veriflo, which manufactures pressure and flow control products for use in the fabrication of LCDs in the FPD and solar markets. To schedule an appointment with one of our solar experts, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 707-584-2573.
Learn more about our solar capabilities at www.parkermotion.com/solar. For information on the show, please visit www.intersolar.us.