Solar Industry Leader to Exhibit Innovative Inverters, Launch New Solar Academy Courses
ROCKLIN, Calif., Sept. 17, 2009SMA America, Inc., the North American subsidiary of global solar technology leader SMA Solar Technology AG, will unveil new residential and commercial products, as well as professional services, at the Solar Power International conference, scheduled for Oct. 27-29 at the Anaheim Convention Center.
In addition to exhibiting its high-efficiency Sunny Central 500HE-US commercial solar inverter, the new Sunny Boy 8000US and slim-line Sunny Boy 3000HF-US residential inverters, SMA will also be previewing the Sunny Boy 8000/9000/10000TL inverter, a future line of transformerless products, at booth 1421. Professional services such as the Sunny PRO Club, a professional partnership designed to assist installers through marketing support, and the Solar Academy, an educational endeavor that provides installers with hands-on training, will debut new offerings as well.
"The solar industry will be on display at Solar Power International and SMA is excited to unveil yet another set of world-class inverters and professional services at this year's show." said Jurgen Krehnke, president and general manager of SMA America.
Products and services that will be showcased by SMA this year will include:
* Sunny Central 500HE-US: The proven technology in the high efficiency 500 kilowatt central inverter from Germany is now available for the North American market. The Sunny Central 500HE-US inverter offers industry-best efficiencies for medium voltage applications, allowing for long distance power feeds to distribution substations.
* Sunny Boy 8000US: The world's most popular line of solar inverters now includes a North American 8,000 watt modelthe Sunny Boy 8000US. Featuring industry-leading efficiencies and reliability, the Sunny Boy 8000US is ideal for both residential and commercial applications.
* Sunny Boy 3000HF-US: SMA's revolutionary Sunny Boy 3000HF-US 3,000 watt high frequency solar inverter features a slim-line enclosure for installation in between wall studs, making it perfect for new residential construction as well as retrofits where space is paramount. The new Sunny Boy 3000HF-US is built upon the world-class innovative technology that is a hallmark of all SMA inverters.
* Sunny Boy 8000/9000/10000TL-US: The TL series, currently available in the European market, will be previewed as a future North American product at this year's Solar Power International. The transformerless inverters, geared for mid-size and large solar projects, feature H5 topology and efficiencies approaching 98 percent.
* The SMA Solar Academy: The Solar Academy will launch its new curriculum, which will include 11 seminars on photovoltaic systems and sales, most of which will qualify for NABCEP (North American Board Certified Energy Practitioners) continuing education credit. The first training seminars utilizing the new expanded course offerings are scheduled for Oct. 29-30 at Solar Power International. For more details, or to register, visit www.SMA-America.com/SMA-Solar-Academy or call 916 625 0870.
* Sunny PRO Club: The Sunny PRO Club, a professional partnership that combines SMA's marketing resources with installers' experience, will debut several new offerings including a Custom Logo Design service, Direct Mail Support and a Pop-up Trade Show Display. A Sunny PRO Club members-only networking event featuring SMA engineers and executives will also be held near the Anaheim Convention Center on Oct. 28. For more information, visit www.SunnyPROClub.com or call 916 625 0870.
About SMA America, Inc.
SMA America, Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of SMA Solar Technology AG, based in Germany. SMA is the world leader in solar inverter technology and manufacturing with divisions in 11 countries on four continents. SMA is committed to its leadership role, offering exceptional value with the most efficient and reliable solar inverters in the industry. SMA takes special pride in promoting renewable energy solutions at all levels through education, information and support for the general public and solar installers, as well as for small and large businesses worldwide. For more information, call 916 625 0870 or visit www.SMA-America.com.
Get an efficient power supply system based on lithium technology and receive 12V/24V and 230V/50Hz simultaneously.
The Clayton Power lithium battery system can be charged from the mains via a G3 Combi - inverter/charger, an alternator while driving or from other power sources.
Our lithium ion batteries can be connected in parallel to achieve scalable power capacity and output. Connect more inverters or inverter/chargers to get a greater 230V output and even faster charging times.
The G3 Combi - Inverter/Charger series, is a combined 230V power supply and intelligent multi charger in one compact unit.
Lithium Ion Batteries
Built-in Battery Management System. 12V and 24V - 100Ah. Scalable up to 2000Ah.
+ Powerful + Low weight + Long lifetime + Fast charging
Clayton Power | Lithium Battery Systems for Mobile, Off-Grid and Storage Solutions