National Semiconductor today announced that it will display SolarMagic™ smart panel technology in its booth at the Solar Power International Conference. Several of National's solar partners will also feature SolarMagic smart panel technology in their booths.
SANTA CLARA, Calif. - September 29, 2010 - National Semiconductor Corp. (NYSE:NSM), a leader in the design and manufacture of high-performance analog semiconductors, today announced that it will display SolarMagic™ smart panel technology in its booth at the Solar Power International Conference. Several of National's solar partners will also feature SolarMagic smart panel technology in their booths.
WHERE: Solar Power International 2010 Expo and Conference at the Los Angeles Convention Center. For more information, visit https://www.solarpowerinternational.com.
WHEN: Oct. 12 -14, 2010
• National Semiconductor, booth #6219
• GESOLAR, a leading manufacturer of solar energy products and services, in booth #2459
• HUBER+SUHNER, a leading global manufacturer of components and systems for electrical and optical connectivity, in booth #3022
• Onamba, the largest junction box manufacturer in Japan, with Mitsui Plastic in booth #501
• Shoals Technologies Group, provider of balance of system products and OEM solutions for the photovoltaic industry, in booth #1557
WHAT: Members of National's Solar IC Business Unit, along with its solar partners, will be available throughout the conference to showcase the benefits of SolarMagic and discuss how power optimizers mitigate the detrimental effects of partial shading and panel mismatch on photovoltaic (PV) system performance.
About National Semiconductor
National Semiconductor is a leader in power management technology. Known for its easy-to-use analog integrated circuits and world-class supply chain, National's high-performance analog products enable its customers' systems to be more energy efficient. Headquartered in Santa Clara, Calif., National reported sales of $1.42 billion for fiscal 2010. Additional information is available at www.national.com.
National Semiconductor is a registered trademark and SolarMagic is a trademark of National Semiconductor Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.