U.S. fuel cell, fueling and supply chain companies will be in full force at the 7th International Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Expo March 2-4, 2011, in Tokyo, Japan. Twelve U.S. companies will be participating in and around the U.S.A. Pavilion, the largest in the show's seven-year history, with several additional U.S. companies exhibiting in other areas of the conference hall.
(Washington, DC - February 23, 2011). U.S. fuel cell, fueling and supply chain companies will be in full force at the 7th International Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Expo March 2-4, 2011, in Tokyo, Japan. Twelve U.S. companies will be participating in and around the U.S.A. Pavilion, the largest in the show's seven-year history, with several additional U.S. companies exhibiting in other areas of the conference hall.
"It is very exciting to have such strong showing for the U.S. fuel cell industry, especially with companies representing the entire spectrum," said Jennifer Gangi, program director, Fuel Cells 2000, a non-profit education and outreach program that helped organize the Pavilion. "We have one of the largest fuel cell manufacturers in the world, fuel cell component and material suppliers, hydrogen fueling and compression companies, and industry associations focused on creating policies and markets to help fuel cell commercialization and deployments in the U.S. and around the world."
The companies exhibiting include:
• UTC Power - fuel cell manufacturer, South Windsor, Connecticut - www.utcpower.com
• Avālence, LLC - high pressure electrolytic hydrogen production systems, Milford, Connecticut - www.avalence.com
• Connecticut Center for Advanced Technology/ CT Hydrogen-Fuel Cell Coalition - works to advance the development, manufacture, and deployment of fuel cell and hydrogen technologies and associated fueling systems in Connecticut, East Hartford, Connecticut - www.ccat.us
• Pdc Machines - high pressure hydrogen compressors for fueling stations, Warminster, Pennsylvania - www.pdcmachines.com
• ESL ElectroScience - customized thick film pastes and ceramic tapes, King of Prussia, Pennsylvania - www.electroscience.com/
• Catacel - heat exchanging, catalytic reaction solutions for fuel reforming and hydrogen generation applications, Garrettsville, Ohio - www.catacel.com
• NexTech Materials - materials, interconnects, components and services related to SOFC stacks and hydrogen sensors, Lewis Center, Ohio - www.nextechmaterials.com
• Fuel Cells 2000 - leading non-aligned source for fuel cell information, Washington, DC - www.fuelcells.org
• Fuel Cell and Hydrogen Energy Association - trade association for the fuel cell and hydrogen energy industry. Washington, DC - www.fchea.org
• Dexmet Materials - precision expanded metals, foils and polymers, Wallingford, Connecticut - www.dexmet.com
• Preco, Inc. - manufacturing methods including advanced laser processes, screen printing, flat bed and rotary die press processes, Lenexa, Kansas and Somerset, Wisconsin - www.precoinc.com
• NDCPower - platinum and membrane-free fuel cells for several markets, Cheyenne, Wyoming and Bothell, Washington - www.ndcpower.com
Companies exhibiting or attending the exhibition can stop by the U.S. Pavilion located at E2-35 to meet with company representatives, see new and available products and learn more about the U.S. fuel cell industry and emerging markets. Fuel Cells 2000 will be posting coverage of the U.S. Pavilion and the Fuel Cell Expo at www.fuelcellinsider.org and www.facebook.com/FuelCellInsider.
Get an efficient power supply system based on lithium technology and receive 12V/24V and 230V/50Hz simultaneously.
The Clayton Power lithium battery system can be charged from the mains via a G3 Combi - inverter/charger, an alternator while driving or from other power sources.
Our lithium ion batteries can be connected in parallel to achieve scalable power capacity and output. Connect more inverters or inverter/chargers to get a greater 230V output and even faster charging times.
The G3 Combi - Inverter/Charger series, is a combined 230V power supply and intelligent multi charger in one compact unit.
Lithium Ion Batteries
Built-in Battery Management System. 12V and 24V - 100Ah. Scalable up to 2000Ah.
+ Powerful + Low weight + Long lifetime + Fast charging
Clayton Power | Lithium Battery Systems for Mobile, Off-Grid and Storage Solutions