After a very successful 2011 conference, the 2nd PV Rollout Conference will take place February 9 – 10, 2012 at the Omni Parker House, in Boston, MA, USA.
The first PV Rollout meeting, a European-American Solar Deployment Conference, took place in February 2011 in Boston. It was a great success: more than 100 delegates enjoyed the opportunity to discuss with distinguished speakers from the US, Germany and other countries, technology issues of PV deployment, market support policies and market introduction obstacles. The satisfaction rate of the participants was greater than 90%.
In the name of our Conference Chairman Prof. Eicke Weber, Fraunhofer ISE, Freiburg, Germany and Conference Co-Chairman Juris Kalejs PhD, American Capital Energy, North Chelmsford, MA, USA, we invite you to submit a paper!
The Topics are:
- PV Markets
- Concentrating Photovoltaics (CPV)
- Grid Integration
- Financing and Risk Management / Soft Costs
- PV Power Plants
Deadline for Submission of Abstracts:
September 4th, 2011 under review.otti.eu
- Project Development
- Electrical Standards/Structural Requirements
- Sunshot Initiative
You will meet:
- Project Developers
- System Integrators
- PV-Suppliers and Consultants
- Module Manufacturers
- Module Equipment Suppliers
- Inspection and Certification Experts
- Policy Makers
- Lawyers /Banks /Investors/Insurance Firms
- University Representatives/Researcher
Should you have any queries, please contact us.
Looking forward to receiving your abstracts!