The Combined Heat and Power Associations annual conference and awards dinner.
The Combined Heat and Power Association (CHPA) has confirmed that its annual conference will be held on Tuesday 22 November 2011. Returning to One Great George Street, London, the conference will bring together policymakers, industry experts, housing and commercial property providers and engineering professionals. Under the banner Integrated Energy 2011, the conference will focus on the theme: delivering a better balance for the UK energy economy.
- Greg Barker, Minister of State for Energy and Climate Change
- Martin Ashcroft, Managing Director, Tata Chemicals Europe
- Tim Brooks, Environmental Programme Manager, Tesco
- Ben Warren, Energy and Environmental Infrastructure Advisory Leader, Ernst & Young
- Senior officials from the Departments of Energy and Climate Change, Communities and Local Government and Business, Innovation and Skills
After the conference, the CHPA is proud to host its annual Awards Dinner, this year at the Royal Courts of Justice, one of England's grandest Victorian buildings.
Tickets for the Awards Dinner are priced at £150. Conference tickets are priced at £295 for CHPA Members and £395 for Non-Members.
For further information on the conference and awards and details of how to book tickets, please visit www.integrated-energy.co.uk.