Daily News Briefs
CIS Oilfield Services Market
Visit http://www.bharatbook.com/market-research-reports/oil-and-gas-market-research-report/cis-oilfield-services-market.html for further information
The study aims to provide a detailed analysis of the CIS oilfield services market, including an overview of oil producers' key performance indicators in production, drilling, well interventions, application of enhanced oil recovery techniques, etc.
Submitted on 08/31/12, 09:22 PM
Separately, we reviewed the drilling segments, including sidetracking, workovers and well servicing, hydraulic fracturing, coiled tubing operations, and cementing. For each country, the report offers a forecast of production rates and meters drilled covering the period from 2012 through 2010.
RPI has kept track of the CIS member states' oil production sectors for over 20 years, which enables our specialists to develop in-depth analyses of the opportunities and evolutionary risks associated with production projects in these countries. We have used the insights and experience gained in this process as a basis for this report in order to evaluate the growth potential of the CIS countries' oilfield services market.
This study presents detailed data on major oilfield service companies working in the CIS and their historical business performance. It thoroughly reviews the investment climate in each country and potential risks, and analyses new players' opportunities for entering the CIS oilfield services market.
The key sections of the report provide insights on the following:
• Key performance data for the exploration and production sector. This section presents the sector's major performance indicators: meters drilled, rates of production, and scopes of well servicing and workover operations.
• Overview of major customers. This section looks at customer requirements for drilling, well intervention and enhanced oil recovery applications. It also discusses the sector's new promising projects.
• Key customer profiles. The section focuses on the companies' main operating regions and services they provide, as well as on the oilfield service companies' productive capabilities.
• Medium-term forecast of production and drilling for 2012 through 2020. This section assesses the future prospects of major production projects and producers' drilling plans.
• Comments on the future of oilfield service providers' operations in the CIS market report. The section offers insights on oilfield service companies' growth prospects in the CIS national markets (in particular identifying promising market segments), analyses the main risks and offers recommendations regarding individual companies' potential presence in the region.
This product could be an important strategic decision-making tool for oilfield service providers and oilfield service equipment manufacturers that consider the CIS market as part of their business growth plans. The report helps evaluate opportunities for oilfield service providers' involvement in major oil and gas production projects in the CIS and better understand risks and risk mitigation approaches.
The forecasts and assumptions regarding the probable future growth of the CIS oilfield services market, including the projections of production and drilling contained in the study, are based on a thorough analysis of information obtained from reliable sources. This allows us to predict growth prospects, opportunities, risks and threats for both the sector as a whole and its individual players.