The Versatile and Reliable New 9-Inch Ergo Crimp Tool Makes Crimping Even Easier and More Comfortable; the "Straight Plate" Lower Jaw Assembly Eliminates Critical Structural Stress Points, so it Won't Break Under Heavy Stress and Will Last for Years to Come
CAMARILLO, Calif., June 4, 2014 - Platinum Tools(R) (www.platinumtools.com), the leader in solutions for the preparation, installation, hand termination and testing of wire and cable, is proud to announce the debut of the 9-Inch Ergo Crimp Tool (p/n 16500). The 9-Inch Ergo Crimp Tool is now shipping with an MSRP of $39.95.
"The next generation crimp tool technology has been designed around the user," explained John Phillips, Platinum Tools product manager. "We've made crimping even easier and more comfortable. The ‘straight plate' lower jaw assembly eliminates critical structural stress points, common in most competitive tools…it will not break under heavy stress and will last for years to come."
Additional specifications include:
• crimps insulated terminals to 10 AWG and non-insulated terminals to 8 AWG
• variety of crimp dies available for CATV F,BNC, TNC, SMB, SMA and N series coaxial connectors
• accepts crimp die sets from most other popular tools (previous old crimping dies will work)
• reduced handle grip distance makes it ideal for all hand sizes and allows for prolonged, comfortable use
• smooth ratcheted crimp cycle with a safety release and no break over hand force
• adjustable cam for precision ratchet adjustment, allowing for a perfect crimp, no matter the die set or application
"The new 9-inch Ergo Crimp Tool is available with a number of tool and die specifications allowing it to work with a number of cable types, crimp types and sizes, and connector types," Phillips added. "Custom dies are also available. Higher performance, reliability, versatility, and comfort. It's all here."
For additional pricing and more information on Platinum Tools and its complete product line, please visit www.platinumtools.com, call (800) 749-5783, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Platinum Tools
Platinum Tools, founded in 1997, was created based upon two very simple objectives. First, develop the absolute best possible solutions for the preparation, installation, and hand termination of wire and cable. Second, implement an operational infrastructure that can deliver these products in an efficient, timely, and high quality manner.
All of our products must absolutely satisfy three critical benchmark criteria…utility of function; quality of function; and economic value. Our people are our company. They, too, must be focused on and work to satisfy three critical benchmark criteria…customer satisfaction; product knowledge and expertise; and willingness to learn and adapt.
# # #