GameChange Racking today announced that it received an order for 18 MW of the GameChange Max-Span™ Post System with driven piles for installation on four projects in New Jersey.
NEW YORK – January 7th, 2015 – GameChange Racking today announced that it received an order for 18 MW of the GameChange Max-Span™ Post System with driven piles for installation on four projects in New Jersey. The customer was a large private equity firm based in the New York area who is a leader in solar project development in the Northeast.
Panels for the project are primarily Sunpreme 350 watt bifacial double sided glass panels. Inverters are being provided by Solectria Renewables.
Andrew Worden, CEO of GameChange Racking, stated: "GameChange Racking was selected based on our reputation for quality, customer service levels, delivery time and value. Additionally, the ability to support double-sided glass modules under heavy wind and snow loads was a critical factor."
The GameChange Max-Span™ Post System advantages:
• Supports all double-sided glass thin film and poly modules
• Industry's best quality, test & certification and bankability
• Post/beam/brace assembly has industry's lowest part count and fastest assembly
• Longest span of any post system reduces number of foundations and installation cost
• 25 year warranty
• ETL / UL 2703 tested
• Independent assessment by Black & Veatch
• Wind tunnel tested by industry leader CPP
About GameChange Racking
GameChange Racking LLC provides solar racking systems which combine fast installation, quality and unbeatable value for both ground and rooftop applications. GameChange is based on the concept of simple innovative design and large scale volume manufacturing. All GameChange products are designed and tested to meet rigorous environmental conditions and manufactured in compliance with strict industry standards.