GameChange has commenced production of roll formed galvanized steel components in Kentucky.
NEW YORK – March 4th, 2015 – GameChange Racking today announced that it has commenced production of roll formed galvanized steel components in Kentucky. The Kentucky production is primarily for the GameChange post ground mount solar PV racking systems for medium and large commercial and utility scale installations being deployed in the south, especially in Georgia and North Carolina.
Jacob Stevens of Evergreen Solar, a leading nationwide installer of solar PV racking systems, stated: "I had a really tight deadline on my last two Georgia projects, and GameChange was the only one that could deliver."
Tim Grohman, Business Development Associate at GameChange Racking stated "Our new Kentucky roll forming line enables us to service our customers in the dynamically growing southeast solar market."
Utility Scale GameChange Racking Project in North Carolina
The GameChange Pile System advantages:
* Industry's best quality, bankability and value
* Industry's longest spans and fewest foundations per megawatt
* Fast installation with minimal component count & simple design
* StickyPile is engineered for maximum pullout resistance - 50% more total surface area and 101% more lateral than I-beams
* 20 year warranty
* ETL / UL 2703 tested
* Independent assessment by Black & Veatch
* Wind tunnel tested by industry leader CPP
About GameChange Racking
GameChange Racking LLC provides solar racking systems which combine fast installation, quality and unbeatable value for both ground and rooftop applications. GameChange is based on the concept of simple innovative design and large scale volume manufacturing. All GameChange products are designed and tested to meet rigorous environmental conditions and manufactured in compliance with strict industry standards.