PlugVolt Battery Seminar: October 27-28, 2015, Detroit (USA) - Early Bird Registration Ends 03-Aug-15!
Speaker participation from major industry players includes A123 Systems, Ambri, BASF Battery Materials, Bosch Battery Systems, Boston Power, DTE Energy, Duke Energy, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, Ford Motor Company, General Motors, Greensmith EMS, Intertek, Johnson Controls, LG Chem, Navigant Research, NEC Energy Solutions, NextEnergy, Nissan North America, Oak Ridge National Labs, Ricardo, Sakti3, Siemens, Solid Power Battery, University of Illinois, University of Michigan, Urban Electric Power, Valeo North America, Voltaiq, Wildcat Discovery, Xalt Energy, Xerion Advanced Battery and more!
PlugVolt October 2015 Battery Seminar
When: October 27 - 28, 2015
Venue: NextEnergy - 461 Burroughs St. Detroit, MI 48202 (USA)
Program Agenda: http://plugvolt.com/blog/category/seminars/
Event Registration Link: http://tinyurl.com/PlugVoltOct2015Seminar
Discounted Hotel Registration Link: http://tinyurl.com/PlugVoltOct2015MarriottHotel
Seminar Sponsorship Opportunities: http://plugvolt.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/PlugVolt-October-2015-Battery-Seminar-Sponsorship-Opportunities.pdf
At this event you'll hear from:
1. Major Grid Storage OEMs and Tier 1 Suppliers (Ambri, DTE Energy, Duke Energy, LG Chem, NEC Energy Solutions, Urban Electric Power)
2. Automotive OEMs (Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, Ford, General Motors, Nissan North America)
3. Automotive Tier 1 Developers and Battery Suppliers (A123 Systems, Bosch Battery Systems, Boston Power, Denso, Intertek, Navigant Research, Ricardo, Sakti3, Valeo North America, Xalt Energy)
And also hear about:
4. Increasing role of Software Analytics in Energy Storage (Greensmith EMS, Johnson Controls, Oak Ridge National Labs, Siemens, Voltaiq)
5. Recent Materials Science and R&D Advancements (BASF Battery Materials, Solid Power Battery, University of Illinois, University of Michigan, Wildcat Discovery, Xerion Advanced Battery) and many more!
Key Event Highlights:
• Several in-depth technical sessions on recent materials science and R&D advancements in anodes, cathodes, electrolytes, separators, etc.
• Industry updates by subject matter experts from major multinational automotive and stationary/grid storage OEMs, Tier 1 suppliers, and battery/energy storage system manufacturers
• Hottest trends and upcoming cutting-edge developments in the increasing role of software analytics and "big data" in energy storage
• Poster presentations
• Complimentary meals and evening cocktails reception
• Plenty of industry networking opportunities
• An exclusive guided tour of the NextEnergy facility
NextEnergy's Microgrid Pavilion (MGP) and Alternative Fuels Platform (AFP) were originally developed to test and validate a wide variety of advanced energy products. In recent years, NextEnergy has focused its efforts on energy storage, electric vehicle (EV), smart grid, and "vehicle-to-X" interface technologies, in line with domestic interests. The tour will highlight NextEnergy and partners' unique programs in collaboration with DTE Energy, the Department of Energy, Department of Defense, and leading automotive OEMs to name a few.
Review the full program agenda at the link below and register today, or contact us if you have any questions.
Questions? Visit www.plugvolt.com for more details, or call us at 1-877-PLUGVOLT (1-877-758-4865)
PlugVolt is involved in the business of promoting and fostering joint development efforts in advancing battery and alternative energy storage technologies.
PlugVolt offers business consultation services, information services, and custom training (online & onsite) services to the energy storage industry. The routine online webinar sessions and seminar events focus on core technical issues and commercial aspects, as well as market forecasts, for batteries and energy storage systems used in advanced automotive, stationary storage, medical, military, consumer, industrial, smart grid/utility, and alternative energy & power generation segments.
More information available at www.plugvolt.com