ENERGY FROM WASTE 2015 takes place on 7th & 8th December 2015 at the Holiday Inn Regents Park, London UK
Some of the most senior industry experts in resource efficiency and waste management will gather this December to discuss the latest developments in Energy from Waste when SMi's 8th annual show returns to London.
With current thoughts in the EFW market reflecting on the impact of the EU circular economy package; increase of merchant funded projects; and technological breakthroughs, the two day agenda will address questions such as:
• What regulatory changes can we expect from the EU and how can the EFW sector adapt?
• How can energy from waste continue to play a role in the circular economy and what are the most important targets to be aware of?
• Are combustion plants the best option available?
• Have we seen the end of PPP/PFI projects with merchant funded projects and what makes an EFW project bankable?
• How can difficulties in securing long term waste contracts be overcome?
• What future technological breakthroughs are expected in biomass gasification?
• Making use of heat in the UK: What is London doing to encourage combined heat/power plants?
• Why is local community liaison so important?
• Should we be encouraging smaller, more sustainable energy and waste management plants?
• What is the impact of refuse derived fuel on European Waste Markets?
Bringing in voices from industry, local councils and government bodies, the programme for 2015 will include speakers from:
Green Investment Bank, SITA, Environment Services Association, Greater London Authority, Environment agency, Sutton Council, Green Investment Bank, North London Waste Authority, Welsh Government, North Yorkshire Council, European Suppliers of Waste to Energy Technology, plus many more...
A brochure and full speaker line-up is available at www.efw-event.com
8th annual Energy from Waste Conference
7th & 8th December 2015
Holiday Inn Regents Park, London UK
Supported by: ESA, ESWET, Alt Energy, Bioenergy International, Business Green, CIWM, Energy Management Magazine, Environmental Analysts, Ethanol India, Global Energy Watch, NNFCC
--- END ---
About SMi Group:
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world's most forward thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk