Industry experts will meet to discuss the key considerations in Energy From Waste in December in London
SMi Reports (2015. 10. 08, London): Some of the most senior industry experts in resource efficiency and waste management will gather this December to discuss the latest developments in Energy from Waste when SMi's 8th annual show returns to London.
Attendees will get to hear from industry experts, local councils and government bodies, the 2015 Key speaker line-up includes content from:
Green Investment Bank, SITA, Environment Services Association, Greater London Authority, Environment agency, Sutton Council, Green Investment Bank, North London Waste Authority, Welsh Government, North Yorkshire Council, European Suppliers of Waste to Energy Technology, plus many more...
Delegates can expect to gain information regarding regulations and an understanding on the impact of the circular economy for the energy from waste sector. Furthermore delegates will receive guidance on merchant projects as well insights into the latest cutting edge technology breakthroughs within the industry.
The Energy From Waste 2015 Conference will allow us to explore questions such as:
• What regulatory changes can we expect from the EU and how can the EFW sector adapt?
• How can energy from waste continue to play a role in the circular economy and what are the most important targets to be aware of?
• Are combustion plants the best option available?
• Have we seen the end of PPP/PFI projects with merchant funded projects and what makes an EFW project bankable?
• How can difficulties in securing long term waste contracts be overcome?
• What future technological breakthroughs are expected in biomass gasification?
• Making use of heat in the UK: What is London doing to encourage combined heat/power plants?
• Why is local community liaison so important?
• Should we be encouraging smaller, more sustainable energy and waste management plants?
• What is the impact of refuse derived fuel on European Waste Markets?
This year's conference will also provide delegates with the opportunity to take part in two interactive post-conference workshops.
1. Energy from Waste Markets
Led by: Alban Forster, Director, SLR Consulting
2. Practical Policy Implications for Energy from Waste
Led by: Jacob Hayley, Executive Director, Environmental Services Association
The full speaker line up and conference agenda is available online at http://efw-event.com/altenergymag
8th annual Energy From Waste Conference
7th-8th December 2015
------------------------- END OF PRESS RELEASE--------------------------