London to host the return of SMi's 10th annual Energy from Waste Industry Summit
Returning for its 10th instalment in the established conference series, SMi Group has announced that registration is now live to attend Energy from Waste 2017.
This year's industry summit will look to strengthen knowledge in key topics such as: feedstock demand and supply chains; advanced waste gasification; financing initiatives outside public subsidies; the practicalities of community engagement schemes; and will keep attendees at the forefront of technological breakthroughs to adapt to the growing need for sustainable energy.
Understanding current UK policy developments, potential changes after BREXIT and EU initiatives surrounding the circular economy will be a major focus. Attendees will also hear a selection of case studies from international markets and local authorities currently implementing waste recovery projects including the City of Westminster and the North London Waste Authority CHP Plant.
Featured speakers will include:
• Stuart Hayward-Higham, Technical Development Director, Suez Recycling and Recovery
• Hugh Unwin, Portfolio Director, Environmental, Foresight Group
• Marian Holliday, Head of Commercial Policy Division, Environmental Quality Directorate, Defra
• Andrew Hartley, Managing Director, Waste and Bio-Energy, Green Investment Bank
• Euston Ling, Manager, Planning and Technical Solutions, North London Waste Authority
• Jarno Stet, Waste Services Manager, City of Westminster
• Mark Sommerfeld, Policy Analyst, Energy from Waste, Renewable Energy Association
• Maxime Pernal, Policy Officer, CEWEP
• Pandora Rene, Senior Advisor, Waste Regulation - Regime Regulation, Environment Agency
• Paul Winstanley, Project Manager, Energy Technologies Institute
• Shelly De Souza, Senior Manager, SMBC Europe Division
For more information including the full speaker line-up, visit www.efw-event.com
The 10th annual Energy from Waste conference will take place on 6th and 7th December 2017 at the Holiday Inn Kensington Forum, London UK.
--- END ---
For media enquiries, contact Teri Arri on +44 (0)20 7827 6162 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For all other enquiries contact the team on +44 (0)20 7827 6000 or email email@example.com
About SMi Group
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world's most forward-thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk