World clean energy investment rebounded strongly in 2014, boosted by demand for large-scale and rooftop solar photovoltaics on the back of its greatly improved competitiveness, and by the financing of a record $19.4bn of offshore wind projects.
- World’s First Solar Road Opens In Netherlands
- Researchers Reach A Record In Solar Conversion Efficiency
- Scotland Has An Amazing Month Of Wind Energy Production
- World’s Largest Solar Plant Comes Online
- The World’s Largest Tidal Array Gets The Green Light
- Researchers Continue To Develop New Ways To Use Solar
- World’s Largest and Most Powerful Wind Turbine Comes Online
- Solar Car Hits Speed Record, Could Soon Hit The Streets
As the price of oil has tumbled to five-year lows, solar stocks have fallen with it: First Solar was trading near $72 in mid-September; now it's around $44. Solar City has around $65; now it's close to $50.
Records 391 to 405 of 469