Joyce Solar Actuators are designed to precisely position smaller solar tracking equipment. Their robust and efficient DC motor (24V or 36V) keeps power consumption to a minimum. Travel speeds remain nearly constant regardless of the load. Ideal for rugged environments common to the solar industry, these cost-effective SA actuators have an IP65 protection rating. Self-locking features in the mechanism ensure that the solar actuator will hold position throughout the daily tracking cycle.
• Double clevis mounting for easy installation
• Clutch for overload protection
• Adjustable limit switches for flexible travel settings
• Reed sensor digital feedback for accurate positioning
• Duty cycle is 25% (4 min. running, 12 min. rest)
• Lubricated for life