RNCOS new Market Research Report, titled, "Photovoltaic Industry Analysis and Forecast" evaluates the global photovoltaic (PV) industry, on the global as well as on the country level and analyzes the various trends associated with the PV market
RNCOS has recently added a new Market Research Report titled, "Photovoltaic Industry Analysis and Forecast" to its report gallery. The Report evaluates the global photovoltaic (PV) industry. It focuses on the growing marketplace for PV industry at global as well country level and analyzes the current market trends, evolving market, and growth prospects of the PV industry.
Europe dominates the global PV market, and Germany is the largest European PV market, accounting for more than 90% PV market installed capacity within the continent in 2006.
The report contains detailed data on cumulative PV capacity, annual installed PV capacity, and fund allocated to PV etc. It will help the clients to understand the driving forces of PV industry along with the detailed future opportunities and analyze the leading-edge opportunities critical to the success of the PV industry.
For the purpose of future perspective, PV market greenpeace/EPIA scenario has been taken into consideration under set of certain assumptions.
- The dominance of silicon-based wafer is fading away and it is expected that in long term, silicon supply situation will ease up.
- Declining cost of PV provides opportunities for the deployment of this technology mainly in developing low cost economies such as India and China.
- Despite the high cost of PV modules, there has been considerable investment primarily in the developed countries on R&D in the PV sector. Due to this, total cumulative installed PV capacity reached 6634 MWp in the end of 2006.
- Global PV industry still has to achieve self-sufficiency. It is in its very nascent stage, which is highly driven by government initiatives. Japanese PV industry seems to achieve self-sufficiency where government initiatives are declining in PV.
- From future perspective, it is expected that countries such as China and India will dominate the global PV industry.
Key Issues & Facts Analyzed
- Opportunities in the photovoltaic industry.
- Impact of the government support programs on the overall industry.
- Application areas for PV technology.
- Potential emerging photovoltaic markets.
- Drivers for photovoltaic market.
Key Players Analyzed
This section provides an overview of the business and financials of key players like Sharp, Kyocera, Motech etc.
Research Methodology Used
Information in this report has been sourced from books, newspapers, trade journals, and white papers, industry portals, government agencies, trade associations, monitoring industry news and developments, and through access to more than 3000 paid databases.
The methods used to analyze the facts and figures in this report include ratio analysis, historical trend analysis, linear regression analysis using software tools, judgmental forecasting, and cause and effect analysis.
RNCOS, incorporated in the year 2002, is an industry research firm. It has a team of industry experts who analyze data collected from credible sources. They provide industry insights and analysis that helps corporations to take timely and accurate business decision in today's globally competitive environment.
For more information visit: http://rncos.com/Report/IM084.htm
Current Industry News: http://www.rncos.com/Blog/