UrbanScooters.com is pleased to announce the addition of the Go-Ped ESR750EX to its line up of quality electric scooters.
UrbanScooters.com is pleased to announce the addition of the Go-Ped ESR750EX to our online shopping portal. The Go-Ped ESR750EX electric scooter is perfect for commuters, pleasure riders and electric scooter enthusiasts who need a first class riding experience.
The ESR750EX is powered by a 1000+ watt advanced technology GoPed electric motor that offers state-of-the-art performance and reliability. Thrilling acceleration, speeds up to 20 mph and outrageous hill climbing are par for the course. The Go-Ped ESR750EX electric scooter has a low center of gravity and offers a stable ride. It's extremely durable, reliable and easy to maintain. Innovative and high quality features abound with the Go-Ped ESR 750EX, like carefully designed ergonomic controls, powerful "Mad Dog" disc brakes, a built-in smart charger and an ultra-modern programmable controller.
The Go-Ped ESR750EX is superbly engineered down the smallest detail and built using only the finest components. As with all electric scooters, the ESR750EX is clean, quiet and environmentally friendly.
ESR750EX Electric Scooter Specifications:
• Speed: 20 mph (turbo mode) / 12 mph (economy mode)
• Range: 12+ miles (economy mode) / 8+ (turbo mode)
• Motor: A 1000+ watt, 24V DC, ultra efficient brush motor with aluminum "Electro Head" finned heat sink. A pulse width modulated advanced computerized variable speed and programmable controller. Low voltage battery protection, motor overheat protection, peak amperage protection, stall protection, and maximum speed protection. Fully sealed, dust and weather resistant.
• Frame: Patented heavy duty, ultra light, 4130 Chromoly aircraft quality carbon steel frame and fork. Aircraft grade 6061-T6 hardened aluminum handlebar. Heavy duty rear axle. Signature style GoPed wooden deck and 3.5" of ground clearance.
• Drive Train: Chain driven with a standard final drive front/rear sprocket ratio of 11/80. Self adjusting chain tensioner. Freewheel capable. Variable speed thumb throttle with Econo/Turbo selector.
• Battery: Four 24 volt sealed lead acid (SLA) batteries with 200 battery life cycles (max charges per battery). A built in smart battery charger (all you carry is the cord)! Fully sealed, dust and weather resistant.
• Charge Time: Up to 7 hours.
• Brakes: Ultra performing "Mad Dog" front disc brakes. The tempered stainless steel "wave" disc rotor provides for exceptional braking performance, control and safety.
• Dimensions: Length 48", Width at handlebars 18", Width at deck 11.5", Height 41", at deck 6.5", when folded 17"
• Weight: 59.5 lbs.
• Carrying Capacity: 250 lbs.
• Tires: 10" pneumatic, all terrain "TT" style puncture resistant street tires. Extra strong, ultra light, polished magnesium alloy rims.
• Warranty: 90 day manufacturer's warranty with a 2 year warranty on the frame and forks.
Go Ped ESR 750EX Standard Features:
• Handlebars that fold and lock for easy transport and storage.
• On/off power switch.
• Reflective pad on handlebars.
• LED battey level indicator.
• Smart battery charger cord (the charger is built in!).