The 2nd International Solar Energy Technology Conference (ISETC) Announces Program; Convenes Wednesday, Oct. 20, 2010
ISETC promotes innovative technologies related to the efficient creation, distribution, and usage of solar energy.
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Program: 8:30 am-6:00 pm.
Exhibits: 10:00 am-4:00 pm
Biltmore Hotel, 2151 Laurelwood Road, Santa Clara, CA 95054
Speakers and Presentations
• The Importance of High and Predictable Photovoltaic (PV) System Performance, Doug Rose, Sun Power
• A comparison of the US PV Market to the Rest of the World, John Garofalo, Premier Power
• Semiconductor Nanowires for Solar Cells: Single Junction and Heterojunction Photovoltaics, Ted Kamins, Stanford University
• Options for Improving the Efficiency of Solar Cells, Robert J. Visser, Applied Materials
• Panel: Business and Career Opportunities in PV Solar Energy
Moderator: Eric Wesoff, Greentechmedia
Panelists: Jim Hines, Gartner
John Garofalo, Premier Power
Shonda Ranson, NOVA Workforce Board of Silicon Valley
Don Hall, PG&E
• Low Cost Concentrator PV Technology for the Industrial and Utility-Scale Market, Daniel Shugar, Solaria
• Direction in Solar Economic Development in California, Joel Ayala, Calif. State Governor's Office
• High Gain Solar - A Systems Approach a Sustainable Solar Infrastructure, Tim Keating, Skyline Solar
• Concentrator Photovoltaics, Phil Metz, Solfocus
• New Tools for Field Testing of PV Arrays, Paul Hernday, Solmetric
More about the International Solar Energy Technology Conference
To register for ISETC, please visit http://www.isetc.org/English/Conference/Registration.html.
The complete ISETC program is at http://www.isetc.org/English/Conference/Program_At-a-Glance.html.
ISETC is produced and sponsored by the International Society for Quality Electronic Design (ISQED).
Georgia Marszalek, ValleyPR LLC, Georgia@ValleyPR.com, +1 650-345-7477