exclusive panels geared toward a national audience of CXOs, private equity investors, and executive entrepreneurs.
Green IT Summit 2011 is a two-day conference that begin on April 20 at the Ritz Carlton in Tysons Corner, Virginia, bringing together leaders from the private and public sectors to transform the ideas around sustainable information technology generated during the 2010 GreenGov Symposium into actionable plans. Space is limited, so register to attend today!
Five Great Reasons to Go
• Gain insight into how real-world solutions have been successfully implemented through panel discussions with private and public sector IT leaders.
• Learn how you can get the most out of your budgets and how to avoid project failure.
• Get up-to-date on the latest green information technology products and solutions.
• Network with green IT experts and your peers.
• Leave with an attendee package that includes project plan templates, case study results, trail software solutions, and special incentives and offers from GITS 2011 sponsors.
Year 2010 Green IT Summit Review
The 2011 Summit starts on Friday to take less time out of your busy work schedule—and make it easier for you to attend. Held at the Ritz Carlton Tysons Corner in the heart of the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area, the venue offers a number of evening education and entertainment opportunities for attendees.
GITS 2011 is your opportunity to participate in an exceptional program including a variety of tracks, speakers, detailed product demonstrations and hands-on learning sessions to better understand how you transform your agency or organizations IT infrastructure into one that is sustainable and drives measurable cost-savings.
• Sessions: GITS 2010 featured nearly 20 sessions covering case studies of real-world implementations, panel discussions on the latest technologies and trends, and much more.. Each year, we strive to deliver the most relevant information and content to attendees. As part of this effort, the GITS Advisory Panel will be heavily involved in determining the sessions.
• Hands-On Labs: Grab the opportunity to evaluate products from industry partners like Cisco, Citrix, EMC and Microsoft, Community and Learning Center: Considered the hub of GITS, this area is designed to be a one-stop shop for networking and learning outside of conference sessions. Visit the Community and Learning Center to connect with top industry partners and learn more about how to leverage the latest technologies to your advantage.
• Networking Events: GITS 2011 offers number of opportunities to make lasting connections within the federal, state and local IT communities, including a Black Tie Awards Gala on the first evening of the conference.
Register Now - http://www.greenitdc.com/register