Register now to attend the Biomass Thermal Energy Council's (BTEC) free webcast on Wednesday, June 29 at 2PM ET.
Register now to attend the free webcast, "Biomass Thermal Finance: Options, steps, and resources for biomass project development," on Wednesday, June 29 at 2PM ET by the Biomass Thermal Energy Council (BTEC), and hear from three experienced panelists on their insights into financing models for varying scales of biomass thermal projects. This is the seventh webinar in a series funded in part by the USDA's Wood Education and Resource Center (WERC).
Escalating fossil fuel costs and environmental concerns are raising interest in the wider use of biomass for heating and combined heat and power applications. As with any capital intensive project, biomass thermal installations must make sense on paper before groundbreaking. Yet, these projects often weigh different financial approaches than other energy sources, varying by scale, location, and available incentives.
This free webinar will highlight successful financing models for commercial to industrial sized biomass energy facilities with a focus on thermal energy production. Attend and learn:
• Considerations for making a project financeable and increasing project success
• Financing options for large, industrial scale biomass facilities
• How community sized projects leverage public support and incentives
• Why environmental commodities may add increased value to biomass thermal projects
• How real world projects combine local, state, federal, and international financial resources
• Greg Montgomery, Managing Partner, Abundant Power
• Fred Reagan, Facilities Director, Merrimack Valley School District
• Dan Kuipers, Managing Partner, Sustainable Energy Financing, LLC
• Moderated by Joseph Seymour, Program Coordinator Policy and Government Affairs, Biomass Thermal Energy Council (BTEC)
If you have questions about the webinar series, please visit http://www.biomassthermal.org/resource/webinars or email firstname.lastname@example.org.