WasteECo-2012 will present the full line of technologies, equipment and service in the field of solid waste, wastewater and atmospheric emissions management, including biomass to energy, biogas collection and utilization, leachate treatment, WWTP sludge treatment and utilization, etc.
WasteECo-2012 is a multi-purpose event. Its programme includes:
— Conference, special workshops and round tables;
— Technical excursions.
Exhibition profile and topics of the Conferences are as follows:
• Collection, storage, transportation and treatment of solid municipal, industrial and agricultural wastes, recycling
• Products from recyclable materials
• Waste to energy
• Hazardous waste treatment
• Design, construction and operation of landfills and other environmental facilities. Landfill restoration. Biogas collection and utilization. Leachate treatment
• Soil and water area remediation
• Deodorization, cleaning and washing of facilities
• Discharge and treatment of municipal, industrial and storm waters. Off-line sewage. Treatment and utilization of WWTP sludge. Sludge fields
• Gaseous emission treatment. Dust and slime utilization. Securing of requested micro-climate parameters and acceptable content of contaminants in working area air (inside industrial facilities, mine opening, within open working area, transportation vehicles, etc.)
• Protection tools for waste management (working clothes, respirators, etc.) and tools for control and monitoring of environment contamination level
• Settlement improvements (separate waste collection, wastes, leaves and snow transportation and disposal, sanitary disposal, public lavatories, etc.)
• Cleaner technologies
• Publications and books on environment protection and ecology
• Legal and regulatory framework for waste management
• Sanitary, environmental, institutional and economic aspects of waste management
• Informational, programming and metrological support, environmental monitoring, automation
• Environmental insurance systems, certification, standardization, audit, expertise, leasing, consulting
• Sources for environmental project financing
• Environmental situation in regions
• State and regional programs on waste management
• Public participation in waste management.
Organised by: EcoInform, National Technical University «Kharkiv Polytechnic Institute», Ecological Alliance Ltd.
Participation in WasteECo-2012 is beneficial to companies, which intend to promote their waste management technologies, equipment and services in Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan and other CIS (Commonwealth of Independent States) countries.
The organizers have long experience in initiating and implementation of waste management projects. Our annual Conference "Cooperation for Waste Issues" has become a brand not only in Ukraine and CIS, but also abroad.
WasteECo-2012 will be held together with 15th Exhibition "Energy saving. Electric equipment. Energetics. Measuring instruments & Automatics – 2012". Joint holding of these two events will lead to synergism and will attract a huge number of specialists from related fields.