Visionary leader managing the Sustainability Projects across $8Billion AECOM enterprise, Mr. Gary Lawrence CSO of AECOM presenter at 2013 WGES NYC March 26, Hunter College, New York
The World Green Energy Symposium Council, Host Ambassadors and Partners announce Mr. Gary Lawrence Chief Sustainability Office of AECOM will present at face to face Symposium being held March 26, 2013 at Hunter College, City University of New York, New York. AECOM is an $8 Billion enterprise with more than 120 years of experience, and $700 million+ energy efficiency and improvements.
Gary Lawrence will join other top echelon of expert presenters at this premier live program. The World Green Energy Symposium serves as a platform of education & information exchange and as a world stage for launches of new programs, case studies, policies, technologies, innovations, jobs and contracting opportunities.
Those attending will connect with top decision makers and experience the latest products and technologies, unveiling of upcoming projects, learn about contract opportunities and listen to the best minds and top experts - and connect at this face to face opportunity in New York City on March 26, 2013 at Hunter College.
Who Is Invited & Who Attends
• Corporate Officials & Program Directors
• Federal, State, Local Government Officials, Policymakers, Agency Program Managers Employees & Contracting Specialists seeking to identify, inform, exchange & outreach with public and private sectors within this field
• Government Agencies, Government Contractors, Global Businesses, Entrepreneurs, Environmental Organizations & Academia seeking to SHOWCASE & EXHIBIT
• Banks, Financial Institutions & Investors
• Engineers, Architects, Project Managers & Developers
• Industry, Innovators, Manufacturers, R&D, and Distributors of top energy technologies, innovations, and advances looking to showcase to a ready to purchase audience. And, those who seek latest info on contracting or job opportunities in the field.
• Scientists, Professors, University Students, Information Technology Professionals, Researchers & Innovators, Chambers, Consulates, Trade Organizations
Benefits of Attending & Value:
Be on Forefront of New Information, New Policies, New Launches, New Technologies, Latest Products, Services,& Contracting Opportunities. Attendees & Exhibitors increase network opportunities while learning of the latest initiatives from government, industry and academia
• Location, Location, Location – Hunter College The City University of New York (midtown NYC)
• Be Seen, Be Heard, Be Informed
-- Invitation to Register --
This is a not to be missed symposium, fills up quickly those interested in attending register today.
World Green Energy Symposium (WGES.US)
Tuesday – March 26, 2013
Hunter College, City University of New York (CUNY)
68th Street & Lexington Avenue (W – Main Campus)
New York, New York
Registration & Exhibits open: 7:00am - Exhibits Tear Down - 5:30pm
WGES Program Begins: 8:00am
WGES Program Concludes: 5:00pm