Join the top experts and decision makers and innovators exhibiting worldclass technologies at the premier 4th Annual World Green Energy Symposium (WGES.US) March 26, 2013, Hunter College,The City University of New York(CUNY),New York City
The 2013 World Green Energy Symposium (WGES.US) will be held March 26, 2013 at Hunter College, The City University of New York (CUNY). The World Green Energy Symposium (WGES.US) has made its mark consecutively since its inception in 2008. The programs are carefully developed with a focus on green/renewable energy technology and innovations as the vantage point in the new economy creating and maintaining jobs, contract and exporting opportunities, and new policies leading to economic vitality and a healthier planet.
The WGES.US consistently attracts some of the best minds and top decision makers and serves as a world stage and platform for education and information exchange on new and existing advances in sustainable energy working with top officials, corporate executives (presidents of major corporations), institutions of higher learning, renowned researchers, professors, scientists, dignitaries, corporations, federal agencies with past participants from include; White House, Assistant Secretary of Defense Energy & Sustainability (Pentagon), Assistant Secretary of the Air Force Energy, U.S. Department of Commerce (MBDA), U.S. Department of Trade, U.S General Services Administrator, U.S. Federal Government Office of Federal High Performance Buildings, U.S. Department of Energy (EERE), city officials and state officials among them.
The Symposium provides opportunities for networking, learning, exchanging, exhibiting and investing in the future of the new energy and green technology. It provides the opportunity to showcase products & services to an enthusiastic and forward thinking audience.
Who Is Invited & Who Attends
• Corporate Officials & Program Directors
• Federal, State, Local Government Officials, Policymakers, Agency Program Managers Employees & Contracting Specialists seeking to identify, inform, exchange & outreach with public and private sectors within this field
• Government Agencies, Government Contractors, Global Businesses, Entrepreneurs, Environmental Organizations & Academia seeking to SHOWCASE & EXHIBIT
• Banks, Financial Institutions & Investors
• Engineers, Architects, Project Managers & Developers
• Industry, Innovators, Manufacturers, R&D, and Distributors of top energy technologies, innovations, and advances looking to showcase to a ready to purchase audience. And, those who seek latest info on contracting or job opportunities in the field.
• Scientists, Professors, University Students, Information Technology Professionals, Researchers & Innovators, Chambers, Consulates, Trade Organizations
Benefits of Attending & Value:
Be on Forefront of New Information, New Policies, New Launches, New Technologies, Latest Products, Services,& Contracting Opportunities. Attendees & Exhibitors increase their network opportunities and learn of the latest initiatives from government, industry and academia during and post conference
• Location, Location, Location – Hunter College The City University of New York (midtown NYC)
• Be Seen, Be Heard, Be Informed
-- Invitation to Register --
This is a not to be missed symposium, fills up quickly those interested in attending register today.
World Green Energy Symposium (WGES.US)
Tuesday – March 26, 2013
Hunter College, City University of New York (CUNY)
68th Street & Lexington Avenue (W – Main Campus)
New York, New York
Registration & Exhibits open: 7:00am - Exhibits Tear Down - 5:30pm
WGES Program Begins: 8:00am
WGES Program Concludes: 5:00pm