Winner of Dwell on Design's Best Energy Product in 2012 for the LSXCanopy, Lumos Solar is excited to unveil their newest product: Lumos SolarScapes – modular and customizable solar structures that bridge the worlds of function and design.
Winner of Dwell on Design's Best Energy Product in 2012, Lumos Solar is excited to unveil their newest product: Lumos SolarScapes – modular and customizable solar structures that bridge the worlds of function and design. Perfect for patio covers, pool awnings, carports, walkways, bus stops and commercial overhead applications – the design possibilities are as endless as the imagination.
Featuring the award-winning LSX Frameless Module System, Lumos SolarScapes provide an aesthetic and architectural solution for shade and renewable energy.
Lumos SolarScapes integrate into any environment – from residential applications to large-scale commercial sites. With its cantilevered design and versatile customization, Lumos SolarScapes add the value of solar without compromising aesthetics.
By seamlessly integrating the function of solar energy into versatile designs, Lumos SolarScapes allow renewable energy to be integrated into everyday life in entirely new ways.
Lumos SolarScapes have the following features and options:
• Fully cantilevered, t-construction, or dual post supports available
• Site specific modular design
• Site specific foundation design *upon request
• Sealed overhead options available for LSX modules
• LSX frameless module system
• Up to 18 ft spans*
• 0-10 degree tilts available*
• Standard Designs -110 mph wind, 30 PSF of snow and category C seismic*
• Higher capacity wind, snow and seismic options available based on site specific information provided
• Optional wood cladding package - FSC Certified Accoya Wood cladding featuring a 50 year manufacturer's warranty
*Site specific and design styles dictate the maximum value available