Leading UK heat pump specialist Econic is holding a free webinar, taking place on Monday June 24. Led by Econic's managing director, Rob Gardiner, it aims to give a valuable insight into the technology and its implementation.
Leading UK heat pump specialist Econic is holding a free webinar to dispel some of the myths surrounding the technology and its implementation.
The event, led by Econic's team of experts, will take place on Monday June 24, from 1pm-2pm.
Entitled ‘Expelling The Myths of Geothermal Pile Design' , the webinar will tackle a wide range of issues and topics surrounding the cutting-edge technology.
Led by Econic's managing director, Rob Gardiner, it aims to give consultants and all those interested in renewable energy a valuable insight into the technology and its implementation.
Topics to be covered in the hour include:
• Types of ground collector and thermal storage systems - why use thermal piles? Necessity or benefit?
• Design parameters
• Importance of geology and hydrogeology
• Thermal and structural interactions and implications
• Influencing factors on installation again performance
• Design and modelling simulations
• Pile type and implications on thermal design and construction
• Risk in design and installation – supervision
• In situ testing and laboratory testing (thermal and structural)
• The importance of adequate co-ordination with pile designer, pile contractor, main contractor, groundworks contractor, structural engineer and main contractor
• Industry guides and standards
• Planning, statutory permits and licences
To register for the event, please visit http://www.myriadceg.com/heat-pumps/webinar-registration/
Rob Gardiner said: "We are planning an informative and insightful webinar that will really focus on some of the key issues surrounding geothermal pile design. The aim is to get to the facts and to dispel some of the myths that surround the subject.
"We hope people will come away from the event with a clearer understanding of the technology and how it is implemented, as well as what to consider and the issues that need to be addressed when emabarking on a project."
Econic, a Myriad CEG company, is one of the UK's leading on-site renewable energy specialists.
It has been involved on ground-breaking heat pump system installations and ground heat projects across the country.
The webinar will also look at examples of how Econic has used heat pump systems in groundbreaking projects across Britain.