"Visit us at Intersolar to learn more and see it for yourself.”
NEW YORK - June 18, 2015 - GameChange Racking announced that it will unveil its NextGen Pour-in-Place Ballasted Ground System at Intersolar North America.
Some of the Improvements in the NextGen Pour-in-Place System include:
* Lower cost due to design innovations and use of ultra-high grade steel alloys
* Less foundations, longer spans, less labor cost
* Large, easily accessible wire management tray
Andrew Worden, CEO of GameChange Racking, stated: "The GameChange Pour-in-Place has catapulted GameChange to a leadership position in landfills and brownfields nationwide. In line with our mission to continually drive value to our customers to enable them to reduce their costs for quality racking, improve their installation speed and wire management, we have launched the NextGen Pour-in-Place Ballasted Ground System. Please visit us at Intersolar to learn more and see it for yourself."
The GameChange Racking patent pending protected Pour-in-Place Ballasted Ground System:
* Non penetrating ballasted system ideal for landfill, brownfield and rocky sites
* Pour-in-Place technology allows for self-leveling technology: fastest install of any ballasted system
* Large ballast footprint reduces landfill cap loading
* Rated for windspeeds up to 150mph and snow loads up to 90 psf
* Passed rigorous ETL/UL 2703 testing
* Wind tunnel tested by industry leader CPP
About GameChange Racking
GameChange Racking LLC provides solar racking systems which combine fast installation, quality and unbeatable value for both ground and rooftop applications. GameChange is based on the concept of simple innovative design and large scale volume manufacturing. All GameChange products are designed and tested to meet rigorous environmental conditions and manufactured in compliance with strict industry standards.