Join us and be part of a major networking experience where you will hear 14+ presentations and case studies from an expert speaker panel focusing on the latest developments and technological advances. If you've joined us in the past, find out from below why you should return!
Based on the success of the past US events, the 2016 conference will provide the perfect platform for the industry to consolidate the current state of Gas to Liquids projects:
1. Assess GTL as a credible and clean alternative fuel for vehicles
2. Hear from government and state officials on regional GTL projects and government support
3. Understand the case for GTL technology as a solution to gas flaring
4. Examine the market of demand and supply for alternative high quality GTL products
5. Update your knowledge on commercial opportunities for GTL in a low oil price environment
Attendees will additionally benefit from understanding the commerciality and financial considerations associated with GTL technology and projects, obtain key insight into short and long term trends in commodity prices, as well as key drivers behind future growth.
PLUS! 2 NOT-TO-BE-MISSED OPENING KEYNOTE ADDRESSES:
• DAY 1: Gas to Liquids Place in Securing America's Future Energy
General (ret.) Wesley K. Clark, Chairman of Energy Security Partners will kick off the conference by examining the current and future competitive landscape in the US and will help the attendees understand the national security case for GTL.
• Day 2: GTL: The Role of Government Incentives, Experience from Wyoming, USA
Wyoming State Senator Cale Case, Ph.D., Natural Resource Economist and Consultant, Wyoming Legislature will ask the question if GTL development require government subsidies and/or guarantees to offset long-term risk.
If you have any questions or require additional information, please visit
www.gtl-americas.com/altenergymag or contact Andrew Gibbons on +44 (0) 207 827 6156 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For those who are interested in attending we advise to register by December 18th to secure your $300 discount.
For sponsorship opportunities contact Alia Malick on +44 (0) 20 7827 6168 or email: email@example.com
For media enquiries contact Ina Luft on +44 (0) 20 7827 6180 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For delegate enquires or to register contact Andrew Gibbons on +44 (0) 207 827 6156 or e-mail email@example.com
3rd annual Gas to Liquids Americas conference
9th - 10th March 2016
Houston, Texas, USA
Contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact number: Andrew Gibbons +44 (0) 207 827 6156
Event Website: www.gtl-americas.com/altenergymag
------------------------- END --------------------------