A 3-day event with exclusive focus on fundamentals of electro-chemistry by Dr. Paul Gifford - an independent electrochemist - on Day 1, automotive applications on Day 2, and stationary utility/grid storage applications on Day 3. The event will also offer attendees an exclusive opportunity to join Ricardo and their industry partner A2Mac1 for a facility tour as they offer a behind-the-scenes look into their EV/Hybrid Analysis service that has already bench-marked more than 12 xEVs including Volkswagen e-Golf, BMW i3, Chevy Volt and Tesla Model S. For more information visit http://www.batteryseminars.com
Join us for an exciting, three-day Battery Seminar from July 26-28, 2016 in Detroit, MI (USA) featuring numerous sessions presented by industry subject matter experts on battery solutions, challenges, and new energy storage technologies.
Key Event Highlights:
1. Several unbiased and in-depth presentations by Dr. Paul Gifford - a leading independent electro-chemist - on topics including:
i. Fundamentals of electro-chemistry - thermodynamics, electrokinetics, types of reactions, cell design principles, etc.
ii. Latest advances in raw materials - anodes, cathodes, electrolytes, separators, etc.
iii. Overview of manufacturing processes - cylindrical cells, prismatic cells, pouch cells, etc.
iv. Battery safety - charge and discharge control, tools for evaluation, etc.
v. Technologies beyond Li Ion - LiS, Li-Air, etc.
vi. Emerging technologies for large-scale applications - flow batteries, high temperature batteries, etc.
vii. Fuel cells - solid oxide, PEM, etc.
2. Latest industry updates on use of energy storage systems in automotive applications by subject matter experts from major OEMs, Tier 1 system developers and battery makers
3. Latest industry updates on use of energy storage systems in large-scale stationary grid/utility storage applications by subject matter experts from major Utility companies, Tier 1 system developers and providers
4. Poster presentations
5. Complimentary meals and refreshments
6. Plenty of industry networking opportunities
7. Chance to win an Apple iPad® in a Giveaway
8. An evening cocktails reception and an exclusive guided tour of Ricardo facility with their industry partner A2Mac1
Event attendees get an exclusive opportunity to join Ricardo and their industry partner A2Mac1 for a facility tour as they offer a behind-the-scenes look into their EV/Hybrid Analysis service that has already bench-marked more than 12 xEVs, including Volkswagen e-Golf, BMW i3, Chevy Volt and Tesla Model S. Enjoy your favorite beverage and appetizers while getting an up-close look at some latest xEV battery packs, and networking with industry experts.
For additional details, complete program agenda and seminar registration please visit the event website at:
PlugVolt is involved in the business of promoting and fostering joint development efforts in advancing battery and alternative energy storage technologies.
PlugVolt offers business consultation services, information services, and custom training (online & onsite) services to the energy storage industry. The routine online webinar sessions and seminar events focus on core technical issues and commercial aspects, as well as market forecasts, for batteries and energy storage systems used in advanced automotive, stationary storage, medical, military, consumer, industrial, smart grid/utility, and alternative energy & power generation segments.
For more information visit www.plugvolt.com