ABC breakthroughs in Moringa oil Plantation, a new Moringa tree varietal, and a high-amount Moringa oils. ABC revealed that a new varietal of Moringa tree Seed had been developed after several years research and trials. This varietal has been named Maru-Moringa(MOMAX3) due to the location of its discovery. The MOMAX3 cultivar is noteworthy for producing a very high quality of Moringa oil with five times more quantity than available Moringa seeds variety.
Advanced Biofuel Center (ABC) recently announced progress on its work with Moringa Oleifera, a multidiemenson tree that bears high value oilseeds. According to the ABC, it has developed a highly productive variety of the plant and a set of best practices that will enable high oil yields.
Groundbreaking research at the ABC has also shown that Moringa Oleifera plants can produce Biofuel more efficiently than other well-known feedstocks.
"I like to call it a ‘super plant," said DP maharshi President Moringa India. "There is so much potential and there is so much that we can do with it, and that gives me the motivation to keep going."
To grow a successful, sustainable biodiesel industry, feedstock development is essential. "You cant understand the feedstock potential without understanding the agricultural differences."
There needs to be crop protection and risk mitigation to successfully develop new biodiesel feedstocks. Energy crop company ABC (Advanced Biofuel Center) has developed rust-resistant Superior MOMAX3 of Moringa through its research, many experiments, field trials and demonstrations. Introduction of the trait provides a critical defensive attribute to ensure plant health and yield preservation for the energy crop.
The superfood-production aspect of Moringa research reveals that it is potentially gold standard when it comes to sustainability - The MOMAX3 Moringa farms "shows real promise to transform unproductive land into productive farmland supporting food security and cleaner skies."
Advanced Biofuel Center (ABC), a bioenergy crop company using breeding and biotechnology to develop elite improved seeds of Perennial Moringa, has announced that its improved seeds on average provide 5 times of the yield of existing commercial varieties planted in similar conditions. As a result, MOMAX3 seeds results in greater uniformity and vigor while significantly reducing seed handling and deployment costs.
Advanced Biofuel Center CEO DP Maharshi noted that his company has been working to develop its Perennial Moringa improved for ten years. "We are the global market leader in Perennial Moringa as a bioenergy seed crop company," he said.
"The market cares for price, volume and competition," he said. "I wish people understood how much money and time it takes to build sustainable fuels"
This discovery enables ABC to add rust-resistance high yielding Superior MOMAX3 for achieving yield targets with an integrated approach that manages planting risk and maintains yield performance under a variety of stresses and adverse conditions.
In addition to improved disease resistance, additional plant attributes of ABCs Superior MOMAX3 include improved germination rates and improved stress and insect tolerance. ABCs Superior MOMAX3 also exhibit early flowering and fruiting.
ABCs MOMAX Knowledge Center is professionally managed trials where ABC evaluates hundreds of Superior MOMAX3 in a range of environmental and agronomic conditions. The center serve as outdoor classrooms where ABC agronomists and technical teams conduct training and field tours with customers and growers, and develop enhanced agronomic studies and recommendations while advancing the top performing Moringa Superior MOMAX3 for commercial deployment.
MOMAXSAP: Hi-Tech Moringa Superior Genotype Plants
ABC has also developed MO03SAP™ the Process of cloning and maintaining an Elite sapling. It has been created from over a decade of research in horticulture and agriculture with the best characteristics of yield, survivability and longevity. Standard Package of Practices (SOP) enable MO03SAP ™ sapling to enhance productivity to achieve greater yields over the lifetime of the plantation with the right crop inputs and management.
ABCs Superior MOMAX3 has been developed following a decade of research, drawing from a diverse germplasm library including more than 42 genotypes.
The coming rise of pure, premium, Worldwide Moringa oil market is going to happen soon and just to educate and learn Moringa farming, Moringa culture, cultivar selection and harvesting, you are invited to attend 5th Global Moringa Meet 2017. Seize this opportunity to begin business with Moringa and REGISTER Today.
Even a superior genotype variety planted in inadequate soil and improperly cared for, will be unable to reach its potential and will create dissatisfied stakeholders. Therefore, Just to formulate strategies for developing Moringa failsafe farms to reap the potentiality of this crop, we have developed cost effective Package of Practices and services. ABC provides a customized offering of services and solutions to help customers design plan and manage commercial projects.
• By understanding the specific nutritional demands of the crop during flowering, fruit production, and vegetative periods, ABC has developed localized recommendations that specify the correct timing, quantities and application methods for nutrient inputs.
• By both leveraging the crop's natural resistance traits as well as developing preventive rather than reactive monitoring and control programs for disease, insects and weed control, ABC is able to adequately plan for and manage these types of common agriculture risks.
• Proper site selection is fundamental towards influencing production over the lifespan of the plantation. ABC dedicates significant time to understand the possible challenges and limitations of a site in order to address solutions and prepare the land accordingly.
• By managing excesses and deficiencies of rainfall and water availability in the soil through irrigation or drainage systems, ABC ensures the delivery of the minimum water volumes required by the crop for healthy plant growth and fruit production.
• ABC has dedicated significant time to understand the effects of pruning and has developed methodologies that optimize production. Additionally, ABC has been able to increase fruit yield on a per unit of land basis through leveraging its improved ability to thrive in higher planting densities.
For more and further information contact or call
DP Maharshi President, Moringa India
Advanced Biofuel center