Conference Background 2nd Annual ASEAN Solar+ Energy Storage Congress & Expo 2017 is the largest congress focusing on solar and energy storage market in ASEAN. The event will take place in Manila, the capital of Philippines, on November 14-15, 2017. Investors over the world are gradually realizing the potentials of energy storage market in ASEAN, especially Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand and Indonesia. Participants from governments, utilities, independent energy producers, energy storage products manufacturers, consulting companies, associate as well as other related sectors are invited to together discuss applications, opportunities and challenges for solar and energy storage development in ASEAN market.
Location: Manila, Philippines
• The largest congress that focuses on energy storage market in ASEAN;
• Philippine Chapter will be set alone for attendees to get more detailed information about energy storage market in Philippines;
• Energy storage system assists utilities to balance power supply and demand;
• Integrate energy storage into off-grid industry;
• Advanced energy storage technologies sharing;
• Opportunities and Challenges for off-grid solar expansion in ASEAN;
• Financing issues for energy storage projects in ASEAN.
For speaking opportunities, please contact: Coco Fu via coco(at)leaderxtet.com
For sponsorship enquiries, please contact: Oscar Yeung via oscaryeung(at)leaderxtet.
For delegates enquiries, please contact: Vince Chen via vince(at)leaderxtet.com