Industry leaders to speak at Wood Mackenzie’s Solar & Energy Storage Summit 2023
The solar and energy storage industries in North America continue to be catapulted forward by the Inflation Reduction Act (IRA) and the transition to a clean energy future.
Join Wood Mackenzie’s expert analysts and industry leaders to hear how governments, companies and investors are mapping growth in the context of the IRA at the Solar & Energy Storage Summit at the Palace Hotel in San Francisco on June 21-22.
As well as exclusive presentations from Wood Mackenzie experts and a top-tier speaker line-up, including representatives from EnerVenue, Hecate Energy, Norton Rose Fulbright and the US Department of Energy, the in-person conference provides the opportunity to connect with leading grid-scale utilities, commercial & industrial solar and energy storage developers, state, and federal policy makers as well as regulators, financiers and solar module and battery manufacturers.
Key themes on the agenda include:
- Continuing to build a productive policy environment for solar and energy storage as we move forward with the transition
- Growth and outlook for US-based solar manufacturing
- Impacts of supply chain constraints on solar system pricing and equipment costs
- Domestic manufacturing to domestic content: What is required to nurture the development of a thriving localized storage component supply chain?
- Opportunities and challenges for long-duration energy storage implementation
The Solar & Energy Storage Summit will hear from leading experts from across the industry, including:
- Abigail Hopper, President & CEO, at the Solar Energy Industries Association (SEIA)
- Dr. Becca Jones-Albertus, Director, Solar Energy Technologies Office (SETO) at the US Department of Energy
- Kim Gupta, Chief Supply Officer at EnerVenue
- Keith Martin, Co-Head of Projects, United States at Norton Rose Fulbright
- Fazli Qadir, Chief Technology Officer & Executive Vice President, EPC at Hecate Energy
- Aaron Bates, Chairman & CEO at Toledo Solar
- Martin Pochtaruk, President at Heliene
- Eric White, Founder at Dividend Finance
- Michael Kleinberg, Head of Department, Energy Storage and Emerging Technologies at DNV
- Colin Caufield, Vice President of Sales at Soltec Trackers
To reserve your place at Wood Mackenzie’s Solar & Energy Storage Summit or for further information, please click on this link.
This post does not have any comments. Be the first to leave a comment below.
Post A Comment
You must be logged in before you can post a comment. Login now.