PGGM increases investment with acquisition of 50 percent of a 332 megawatt portfolio
The SunDAT Web Service - Powered by Parallel Works™ - is the PV industry's most powerful design optimization tool
The bill addresses a decision by the Massachusetts' Department of Public Utilities (DPU) that would have allowed Eversource to impose complex fees on consumers who go solar.
Further Patents Asserted to Protect SolarEdge's Patented Power Optimizer Technology
Renewable Energy Finance Specialists Greenworks Lending and CollectiveSun™ Co-Launch New Commercial Finance Product for Nonprofit Solar: Collective PACE™
Collective PACE™ combines CollectiveSun's Solar Power Agreement (SPA), which monetizes tax credits upfront thereby lowering the cost of solar installations by 15 percent, and a C-PACE loan which is used to fund the remaining 85 percent.
Mega-fun and mega-watt: Ankapark amusement park produces record volume of solar power on the roof of its parking facility.
Schneider Electric partnered with Global Footprint Network to demonstrate how existing technologies can help to move the date of Earth Overshoot Day. Retrofitting existing buildings, industries and data centres and upgrading electricity production with renewables alone would move the date by 21 days.
Pilsworth LAES Plant nominated for distinguished Solar Power Portal and Energy Storage News Awards 2018
RPCS, Array Technologies, CAB Solar, and EBoS Leader Shoals Technologies Group Partner to Bring Streamlined Approach to Solar Project Installations
This union will bring an even more streamlined approach to RPCS's solar tracker installations, providing custom designed wiring solutions for projects using the Array Technologies, Inc., DuraTrack™ HZ V3 solar tracker.
Solar Energy World Number 1 in Maryland for Residential Solar Installations and 117 out of 450 on 2018 Top Solar Contractors List for North America - The Solar Power World Top Solar Contractors list includes Elkridge, MD-based solar firm
Solar Energy World achieved a rank of 117 out of 450 solar companies on the magazine's 2018 Top Solar Contractors list and has held on to the number 1 spot for total residential installations in Maryland for the second year in a row.
-Shipments of 770 MW in 2017 secured top market share among all module suppliers in Japan -Hanwha Q CELLS Japan has been the leading overseas solar module supplier since 2013, and the Company also surpassed domestic suppliers last year -Japan's preference for high quality aligns perfectly with Q CELLS' "Engineered in Germany" solar product portfolio -The Company provides solutions that meet the needs of Japan's growing residential sector, such as 32- and 48-cell modules, and the Q.HOME+ energy storage system
Risen Energy insures its core competitiveness with mass production of the industry's first 370W bifacial PERC double glass module
With the new technology, the company has grown the annual capacity of the module to some 800MW. The product has become the first of its kind to be put into mass production.
Long-dormant non-residential sector takes off with 49% increase
Nidec Industrial Solutions (NIS) confirms its position as world leader in energy storage, according to the report by Bloomberg New Energy Finance (BNEF).
The company is now ranked first, worldwide, for its EPC utility scale systems, a position that confirms its commitment to promoting a sustainable development model.
Battery Storage, Smart Grid, and Efficiency Companies Raise Over $839 Million in VC Funding in 1H 2018, Reports Mercom Capital Group
Funding into Battery Storage companies was up in the first half
Records 181 to 195 of 3373
Other Energy Topics - Featured Product
Sierra was the first to introduce a combination volumetric vortex and multivariable mass flow meter in 1997. Today, Sierra's completely redesigned InnovaMass® iSeries™ 240i/241i builds on two decades of success measuring five process variables for gas, liquid and steam with one connection. Now, with the latest hyper-fast microprocessors, robust software applications, field diagnostic and adjustment capability, and a new state-of-the-art flow calibration facility, Sierra's vortex iSeries delivers precision, performance, and application flexibility never before possible.