The broad interests of the All-Energy/Dcarbonise audience is reflected in the four topics chosen to be under the webinar spotlight this month - 'Energy integration in the UK Continental Shelf: How will the basin evolve?'; 'Corporate PPAs; Broadening the Discussion' and two sessions run in partnership with Microsoft - the first on 'Smart Sustainable Cities: Learnings from the Sharing Cities Project' and the second a call to action with 'Business Case for Smart Sustainable Cities Solutions: No more pilots!'. Renewable energy is a common theme.
-The joint venture, which currently includes ten projects for around 30 MW of capacity, is dedicated to operating and developing battery storage projects in Ontario, Canada -Ardian Infrastructure holds 80% of the partnership, while Enel X holds the remaining 20% and will continue to manage the operations and maintenance of all projects as well as the development of future projects
Sunpro Solar First Solar Contractor to Install New LG Solar Modules in the U.S. to Give Homeowners Higher Efficiency and Performance
EODev (Energy Observer Developments) Raises €20m to Accelerate the Industrialization of Its Hydrogen Solutions
Thanks to a seed round mid-2019, EODev was able to set up its operational structure, to sign its first strategic agreements and contracts, and to finance and design prototypes.
A new consortium is born, creating a circular value eco-system for electric and hybrid vehicle batteries in Europe by enabling the reuse of scarce critical raw materials
With increased demand for used vehicles during COVID-19 pandemic and rapid growth in electric vehicle sales over the last several years, Recurrent projects a $10 billion addressable opportunity by 2025
Ballard Power Systems today announced the launch of the fuel cell industry's first module designed for primary propulsion power in marine vessels.
EVBox, the leading provider of smart and scalable charging solutions for electric vehicles around the world, and The Mobility House, a technology leader on smart charging/V2G, have joined forces to work toward their vision of an emission-free future.
EnerVenue Launches with $12 Million in Funding to Bring Aerospace-Proven Metal-Hydrogen Battery Technology into the Clean Energy Revolution
A zero maintenance and lower cost alternative to lithium-ion batteries, EnerVenue has discovered how to make metal-hydrogen battery technology available to large-scale stationary energy storage applications - even in the most challenging climates
At next week's ESACon20 event, Eos will showcase the latest in zinc energy storage advancements and case studies in its role as a Gigawatt Sponsor for the upcoming digital conference experience.
EVBox, the leading global provider of smart charging solutions for electric vehicles, is partnering with fleet management company Momentum Groups. This strategic partnership allows for a seamless transition to electric fleet vehicles by providing flexible EV fleet bundles and charging management solutions for customers to choose from.
Further research by Cornwall Insight into data published by the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT) shows that despite a 97% drop in vehicle sales and difficult market conditions, there continues to be demand for Battery Electric Vehicles (BEVs).
Transitioning 20% of all vehicles to electric by 2030 will reduce carbon emissions and save customers billions in fuel costs
Batteries can now be leased to fleet customers when they purchase vehicles, addressing common concerns regarding EV purchases
Blink and SemaConnect Announce Interoperability Making Electric Vehicle Charging More Accessible for Drivers Nationwide
Blink and SemaConnect customers will be able to seamlessly roam between charging networks without the need for additional cards or accounts.
Records 1 to 15 of 1067
Soltec manufactures and supplies solar trackers designed and proven for extreme climate conditions, which is an ideal solution for any region's environment. Soltec's trackers are self-powered, requiring no additional PV module or grid-powered connection. Bifacial modules collect energy on both the front and rear sides, capturing reflected irradiance from the ground surface under and around the tracker and from other modules. Depending on site conditions, bifacial yield-gain can reach +30 percent.