Sharp is the world leading manufacturer of photovoltaic modules (solar panels). Using technology perfected by Sharp's nearly 45 years of research and development, these modules use a textured cell surface to reduce reflection of sunlight, and BSF structure to improve conversion efficiency.
Sharp's NE-80EJE photovoltaic modules offer industry-leading performance, durability, and reliability for a variety of electrical power requirements. Common applications include RVs, cabins, solar power stations, pumps, beacons, and lighting equipment. Designed to withstand rigorous weather conditions, a junction box is also provided for easy electrical connections in the field, making Sharp's NE 80EJE modules the perfect combination of advanced technology and reliability.
• High-power module (80W) using 125mm square multi-crystal silicon solar cells with 12.60% module conversion efficiency
• Bypass diode minimizes the power drop caused by shade
• Improved cell conversion efficiency: 14.11%
• Water white, tempered glass, EVA laminate, plus aluminum frame for extended outdoor use
• Junction box for easy electrical connections in the field
• Nominal 12VDC output for battery charging applications
• UL Listings: UL 1703, cUL
• Sharp modules are manufactured in ISO 9001 certified facilities
• 25-year limited warranty on power output
• Dimensions (Length x Width x Depth): 1200mm x 530mm x 35mm