This international exhibition will be held from 3rd to 5th February at the "Palais des Festivals et des Congrès" of Cannes, France.
This international exhibition will be held from 3rd to 5th February at the "Palais des Festivals et des Congrès" of Cannes, France. The site has just become the 1st European and the 2nd worldwide center to be classified for Quality (ISO 9 001), Environment (ISO 14 001) and Management (OHSAS 18 001). These triple certification combined with Cannes' assets provide a unique framework to make the GETIS 2011.
GETIS 2011 EXHIBITION IS DEDICATED TO:
=> Communities and Professionals:
- Thursday, February 3 (9:30 am - 6:30 pm)
- Friday, February 4 (9:30 am - 2:00 pm) only by invitation or on-line pre-registration.
=> The general public (paying entrance):
- Friday, February 4th (2:00 pm - 8:00pm)
- Saturday, February 5th (9:30 am - 5:00 pm)
GETIS 2011: A FIRST CLASS EVENT
This exhibition will give you the opportunity to develop synergies with other companies and to highlight your products, services and innovations.
GETIS 2011 added values:
Business appointments will be organized by the GETIS GROUP team for our exhibitors,
Entry to the event by personal invitation or online pre-registration,
Distinguished guests: Ministers - National and international members of Parliament - Local dignitaries and Public Authorities including Lord Mayors and senior councilors, town planners and civil engineers as well as local heads of Business,
A dynamic presentation and preview:
Demonstration and test drive of the green vehicles of tomorrow on the famous Croisette,
Preview : Onboard exhibition of boats of the future,
Presentation and in situ demonstration of marine innovations
A sustainable approach from design to completion.
GETIS 2011 MAIN EVENTS:
=> Thursday, February 3rd :
- 10:00 am: Official Inauguration in the presence of elected representatives and M. ESTROSI guest of honour, French Minister of Industry, Mayor of Nice.
- 11:30 am - 1:00 pm : Delegation of the Elected repre-sentatives on the exhibition.
- 11:30 am - 6:30 pm : Business meetings between decision-makers and exhibitors organized by GETIS GROUP.
- 2:00 pm : Plenary session and opening of workshops.
- Visit of an ecodistrict.
=> Friday, February 4th :
- 9:30 am - 08:00 pm: Business meetings between decision-makers and exhibitors organized by GETIS GROUP.
- 2:00 pm : Opening of the exhibition to the general public.
- Until 8:00 pm: Late night opening.
- Cannes 2050 - Parade of green vehicles on Croisette.
=> Saturday, February 5th:
- 9:30 am : Opening of exhibition.
- Projection of the movie with presence of a personality.
- 5:00 pm : Official close
Download the brochure
Keep INFORMED AND RESERVE YOUR booth by CONTACTING
Madam Blandine GARIER - Exhibition Manager
Phone: +33 483 440 700