The customer selected the GameChange Racking Roof System for its quality, fast installation and unbeatable value.
NEW YORK – September 3rd, 2014 – GameChange Racking today announced it received its first order in Oregon. The customer selected the GameChange Racking Roof System for its quality, fast installation and unbeatable value.
Features of the GC Roof System:
• Two snap-together components for fast install
• Advanced technology wind deflectors reduce ballast, typical loading 2.2 - 3.9 psf
• 5, 10, 15 and 20° tilt options
• Integrated wire management allows for string wiring before panelizing
• Integrated grounding with GameChange ETL/UL 467 teethed panel clamps
• 2703 tested
• Wind tunnel tested by industry leader CPP and rated for 120 mph wind
Andrew Worden, CEO at GameChange Racking, said:
"It is good to see that Oregon is growing in the Solar PV market and we are happy to be involved.
At GameChange we listen to our customers to learn what they need. We are constantly innovating to improve our products to address these needs. Integrated wire management, rugged design, and fast install speed are all critical issues for PV racking.
On top of this we have now set industry record pricing starting at $.099 per watt. Combined with our fast delivery and unsurpassed customer service we are seeing dramatic growth across the country. As we continue to expand rapidly into new markets we see the demand for the GameChange Roof System increasing substantially."