At this week’s 12th annual IJ Global EREIF event in St Andrews, event sponsor Natural Power is set to launch a new suite of tools and services to support and advise the industry on optimising asset yields for wind farms
At this week's 12th annual IJ Global EREIF event in St Andrews, event sponsor Natural Power is set to launch a new suite of tools and services to support and advise the industry on optimising asset yields for wind farms
Neil Douglas, Director of Asset Management at Natural Power, will be making a keynote presentation on the topic. He said: "The renewables industry is fast evolving and existing models of operational asset management are becoming outdated. The opportunity exists to run smarter operational and maintenance programs, and yields can be maximised through a more integrated, pro-active approach - reshaping the dynamics between parties."
Natural Power's aptly named ‘Advanced Performance Engineering' will deliver:
* Turbine and component inspections and integrity review services
* Turbine performance bench-marking, analysis and improvement
* Turbine reliability and optimisation advice
* Monitoring of wind speeds and flow conditions using ground and turbine lidar technology
* Engineering solutions, turbine set-up optimisation
* A fully customisable approach - working in partnership to deliver solutions
* Management and integration of the entire process - from first steps to remedy and ongoing monitoring
ERIEF 2015 brings together some of the best and brightest minds in the renewable energy industry to discuss implications and opportunities for future projects in light of updated policy announcements with insights from Fergus Ewing, Minister for Energy, Enterprise and Tourism and Gerassimos Thoma, Deputy Director General, European Commission.
Natural Power's Director of Due Diligence, Giles Dearden, will also be chairing a panel discussion on Contracts for Difference (CfD) - ‘A view from the other side of the CfD auction'. The session will explore the results of the auction of the first allocations of contracts for difference. The panel includes representation from across the industry to bring interesting and lively debate to the topic.
The 12th annual IJ Global European Renewable Energy Investment Forum takes place from 29th - 30th April 2015 at The Old Course Hotel, St Andrews, Scotland.
Visit ijglobal.com/forum/ereif/home for more information.