Our mission is to serve clients and partners by utilizing our network of experts to create clean energy solutions through sustainable business practices, providing at the same time attractive returns on investment.
Turning clean energy ideas into reality
Dieter Trutschler | meeco AG
Mr. Dieter Trutschler, member of the Executive Board of meeco AG
- 45 years of age, married
- Dieter Trutschler started his first business when still at school in Germany with early days designing and programming of process software for exhaust purification systems in the energy industry and custom made PA system.
- He studied mining engineering and mathematics at the university of Aachen, Germany.
- During this time, Dieter Trutschler was a major and active shareholder in a company designing and selling software for financial and operations process management, inter alia to the hotel as well as the food and beverage industry.
- In 1994 he founded Tau, a company developing, engieering and implementing energy saving, waste reduction and water treatment solutions for paper mills in Germany and abroad together with a company owned by Ruhrkohle AG.
- Joined meeco (Switzerland) as a co shareholder in 2002 alongside a senior business partner. The core business of the company at that time was providing equipment and technical solutions to the beverage industry in Europe, the Middle East and parts of Africa. Dieter Trutschler redirected meeco’s business as per his specific background towards the energy and more in particular towards the renewable energy sector.
- Since 2004 meeco is actively and intensively engaged in the energy sector. As off late 2005/ early 2006 meeco became a strategic partner to the renewable energy endeavors of a+f GmbH, a member of the Gildemeister group, the world’s largest industrial machine tool manufacturer.
About meeco Group
- 208 MW financed and operational
- 183 MW additional under construction
- 360 MW additional in development
The content & opinions in this article are the author’s and do not necessarily represent the views of AltEnergyMag
This post does not have any comments. Be the first to leave a comment below.
Post A Comment
You must be logged in before you can post a comment. Login now.