These folks are regular contributors to our eMagazine and we are in their debt for sharing their expertise with us.
If you just want to contribute one article, interview or case study - click here.
Len Calderone - Contributing Author
Len contributes to this publication on a regular basis. Past articles can be found with an Article Search and are listed in his profile.
He also writes short stories that always have a surprise ending. He has also written a book on wedding photography on a budget. These can be found at http://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/Megalen
Len has contributed over 20 articles.
Megan Ray Nichols - Contributing Author
Megan Ray Nichols is a blogger and freelance science writer. She posts weekly on her blog, Schooled By Science, about the latest news in science and technology. When she isn’t writing, Megan enjoys reading and hiking.
Past articles can be found with an Article Search and are listed in her profile.
If you would like to be a featured author or blogger in this publication please let us know by email to email@example.com
Here's how it works!
- Commit to contributing one article per month - technically or educationally based articles related to the Alternative Energy Industry.
- We'll set you up with a biography listing here - with photo, bio and link to your website or blog.
- Your articles will appear on the site within a few days of preparation and be listed in your profile on this page
If you would like contribute an article, interview or case study, please let us know by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The process is very simple. Just email the paper or article along with any diagrams, photos etc. that you wish to have included. Length is not restricted. We do all the formatting and title graphics etc. and prepare the article for publication.
- If you would rather do an email interview, just send me 5 or 6 lead in questions that cover the topic that you would like the interview to focus on. I will add a few of my own questions and send back the complete interview for you to fill in the answers.
- Biographies, photos, logos and company links can also be included.
- As soon as we receive the complete article or interview, we will get it ready and send you a link to preview before it goes live.
- Your articles will appear in the next available update (usually within a few days).