Edge Business Media, organiser of The Energy Show 2011, has today published a significant new White Paper that tackles crucial issues affecting energy policy within large and energy-intensive companies throughout the UK.
Topics covered include: energy legislation and regulation; energy security; green energy; and key issues in purchasing and managing energy. A wide range of expertise is provided by thought-leaders from global corporations, academia, journalism, trade associations and NGOs.
Featured articles include:
• UK Electricity Market Reform (John Constable, Director of Policy & Research, Renewable Energy Foundation)
• Producing Electricity in the UK: past, present and future (David Porter, Chief Executive, Association of Electricity Producers)
• Shale Gas: the sudden emergence of a future permanence of abundant natural gas (Nick Grealy, Editor, No Hot Air)
• Managing Energy: Monitoring and Targeting (Mike Hogg, General Manager, Shell Gas Direct)
• Credit Risk (Vince O'Brien, Head of Key Accounts, Atradius)
Shawn Coles, Managing Director of Edge Business Media, comments: "The landscape of the energy industry has changed rapidly over the last year and, with the Electricity Market Reforms and other developments on the horizon, we can anticipate that these changes are merely the start. Energy Exposure represents an essential tool to help businesses to understand the core issues at work in the purchasing, managing and on-site generation of energy."
‘Purchasing & Managing Energy' is available now. Copies can be downloaded for free from: www.energy-show.com