Voting now open for the most innovative energy storage projects in North America
SAN DIEGO, CA--(Marketwired - Jun 14, 2017) - Energy Storage North America (ESNA), the most influential gathering of policy, technology and market leaders in energy storage, today announced the finalists for its 2017 Innovation Awards. The awards recognize projects that are helping to transform the energy storage ecosystem by enabling the transition to a clean, resilient and reliable grid. Winners will be honored during an awards ceremony at the annual Energy Storage North America conference and expo, held on August 8-10 at the San Diego Convention Center.
ESNA 2017 Innovation Award Finalists
Centralized Energy Storage
• SDG&E Expedited Energy Storage Project
• Aliso Canyon: AltaGas Pomona Energy Storage
• Southern California Edison Hybrid Enhanced Gas Turbine (EGT)
• IID's Battery Energy Storage System
Distributed Energy Storage
• Axiom Energy Refrigeration Battery Pilot
• Marcus Garvey Village Solar+Storage+Fuel Cell Microgrid
• Sterling Municipal Light Department Energy Storage Project
• Peña Station NEXT Solar+Storage Microgrid
The winners in each of the two Innovation Award categories will be determined by public voting. One vote per user will count toward the final results; and votes will be accepted until July 7. Visit the ESNA awards website to learn more about the projects and how to cast your vote.
About Energy Storage North America
Energy Storage North America is the largest conference, exhibition and networking event for the North American energy storage industry. Now in its fifth year, ESNA connects developers, energy users, utilities and policymakers to advance understanding and deployment of energy storage, and ultimately build a cleaner, more affordable and more resilient grid. ESNA 2017 will take place on August 8-10 in San Diego, California. Visit www.esnaexpo.com to learn more.