SolarEdge will unveil at its booth (#1601) its extended smart solar energy offerings with additions to both its residential and commercial solutions
SolarEdge will unveil at its booth (#1601) its extended smart solar energy offerings with additions to both its residential and commercial solutions. Some of the new products that SolarEdge will be previewing include:
• Smart Energy Solutions: A suite of smart energy solutions including smart energy hot water, smart switches and sockets, and EV charging all controlled by a new homeowner energy management app.
SolarEdge will also exhibit a blue gallery where attendees will have the opportunity to step into an augmented reality of smart solar energy and experience a '24-hour solar story' in just a few minutes.
SolarEdge will present a variety of new innovative solutions, offer demos of its Designer tool, and display its grid services. Training sessions will also be offered in the both on the topics of:
• SolarEdge Home Backup Solutions
• Run Your Car on Sunshine with SolarEdge EV Charging Inverter
• Higher Lifetime Revenue with SolarEdge Commercial Systems
• How to Design with SolarEdge's Online Designer
• New in Communications: Cellular Energy Meter, Wireless Gateway, and More
In addition, SolarEdge's Lior Handelsman and Peter Mathews will be participating in PV Magazine's Future PV Roundtable on September 25th, 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM. Taking place in meeting room 155C at the Salt Palace Convention Center, the roundtable will focus on the ability of inverters to supply essential reliability services for the grid.