Schneider Electric Renewable Energies Business will have a significant presence at Intersolar Europe 2011, the largest business-to-business solar event in Europe.
Schneider Electric Renewable Energies Business will have a significant presence at Intersolar Europe 2011, the largest business-to-business solar event in Europe. Along with displays of complete solar solutions and a competitive line of products, Schneider Electric's team of experts will be on hand in Hall B4, Booth 270 to discuss how to make the most of your energy.
Schneider Electric products and solutions featured at Intersolar Europe 2011 will include single-phase and three-phase inverters, a full-solution PV Box, an innovative new charge controller, and highly evolved monitoring solutions:
• Conext™ Series Grid Tie Solar Inverters, which are designed to offer improved reliability and a low installed cost through ease of installation and integrated features.
• XC Series Central Inverters, a new line of central inverters designed for high efficiency and flexibility for any PV panel type and installation.
• PV Box, a complete solution including power conversion, electrical distribution, control, monitoring, and communication designed to meet the growing demand of a large-scale grid-tied solar farms and large commercial installations in any region of the world, even in the harshest environments.
• Xantrex™ XW MPPT 80 600 Solar Charge Controller, an innovative solar charge controller that accepts PV array voltages up to 600VDC, significantly simplifying system installation and reducing size and cost for array wiring and associated hardware.
• Monitoring Solutions provide harmonized communication through two dedicated monitoring systems, one for buildings and power plants and one for residential and commercial applications, with data accessible from anywhere, anytime through the web.
In addition, Schneider Electric senior staff engineer Dr. Andrew Swingler will present on Shade-Tolerant Maximum Power Point Tracking of PV Strings: Toward Optimal Harvest Efficiency and Maximum ROI at the Intersolar Conference on June 8. Among the activities in the booth will be a series of informal talks on renewable energy issues and, on the evening of June 8, a booth party with prizes, refreshments and live music. Also on display throughout the show will be the world's first V-twin hybrid custom motorcycle, developed by Schneider Electric - proof that from one company comes one-of-a-kind solutions.
"The global scope of Intersolar Europe 2011 offers a great opportunity to showcase the global reach of Schneider Electric," said Laurent Bataille, Senior Vice President, Renewable Energies Business, Schneider Electric. "We look forward to demonstrating to Intersolar attendees how Schneider Electric's expertise and quality can deliver solutions to customers in the residential, buildings, utility and off grid markets."
About Schneider Electric
As a global specialist in energy management with operations in more than 100 countries, Schneider Electric offers integrated solutions across multiple market segments, including leadership positions in energy and infrastructure, industrial processes, building automation, and data centres/networks, as well as a broad presence in residential applications. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, and efficient, the company's 110,000 plus employees achieved sales of 19.6 billion euros in 2010, through an active commitment to help individuals and organizations "Make the most of their energy." www.schneider-electric.com
Schneider Electric, Context, Xantrex and the Schneider Electric logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Schneider Electric.